03

I woke up with the sun hitting my face and the smell of pancakes. I opened my eyes to see that I was in an unknown place. I was shocked. It was a room that had navy and grey walls and interiors, posters of a famous basketball player hanging around the walls, a framed jersey of a popular sports team in the NBA, and numerous of trophies. I realized that I was in someone else's room. Hala! Na-kidnap ba ako?!? I took a look behind the comforter and luckily I was still wearing the the outfit I wore last night. But what exactly happened? And why am I not at home?

I stood up and walked through the door to take a peak. I see a figure's back cooking what I believe was the pancakes I was smelling. The figure then faced front to put the freshly cooked pancakes on a plate in a table. Then, our eyes locked at each other. My eyes grew wide and I closed the door and panicked. That's Yuan Alcantara right?! Risella's brother? Goodness, what did I do? Specifically what did we do?

I hurriedly found my bag on top of the desk beside the bed and check if all my belongings are there. I then went straight to door but, before I could open it, someone opened it instead. And voila, there he was. Yuan standing in a white sando and black shorts.

"You should eat breakfast first, before you leave" he muttered while looking at me fiddling with my bag. I looked at him again and shook my head. "No, its okay" I said. Though, he insists and I gave in anyway. I mean I did know him but does he even know who I am?

We both went to the dining table and he pulled the seat gesturing me to seat. What a gentleman, I thought. There were two plates of pancakes, a bottle of maple syrup, and orange juice in a pitcher. "Go on, eat" he told me. So I did. I added some maple syrup on my pancakes and took a bite and oh my, it was so good. He could probably tell I was enjoying it and he chuckled. I looked at him again and thought that it would be a perfect time to ask him about last night.

"So, uhm, about last night... did we do something?" I hesitantly asked, not looking at him. "We did," he paused. My eyes widened and looked at him. "In fact, you were such a handful yesterday. You owe me big time, Thea." he continued while eating his own plate of pancakes. I just stared at him in confusion and shocked. What does him mean we did...something. No, no! This can't be happening.

"Wait, wait, we really did it? And how do you even know my name?" I asked again. I had so many questions, I really could not remember last night, not yet, not now. He laughed at my reaction and took a sip at his orange juice. "Don't flatter yourself, I don't do 'it' with someone without their consent and especially as you're my sister's best friend but—" he took another bite of his pancake while, I stare at him intently pleading him to continue what he was going to say. "You kissed me, Thea." he stared at me back with a smirk on his lips.

Did I just hear that right? 'Di naman ako bingi, diba? Paniginip lang 'toh! Oo, panaginip 'toh! I pinched myself but instead of waking up from a dream all I felt was pain and that meant that this is really happening. I sighed. Did I really kiss him? Shet. I can't let Risella know about this.

"I-i'm so, so sorry about that. To be fair with you, I don't remember last night too well, if there's something else I did please do tell me." I let me head down, super embarrassed from the fact that I did something like that. "Nothing really, except for that and you did puke in my bathroom last night, but that's fine." He trailed. I nodded. I apologized and apologized to him.

"I am truly sorry again for the hassle and whatever I said yesterday please don't mind me. It was all a mistake, I am so sorry about yesterday but thank you for bringing me here or else I'd probably be stuck somewhere else and that won't be any good too, you know. I also hope this doesn't reach Risella please, I'm begging you. I think she'll freak when she hears th—"

"You don't want Risella to know about any of this?" He pointed at himself and me. I nodded with my hands together begging him.

I see him smirked. "Okay, I won't tell Ris, but like I said earlier, you owe me something..." I can see how his brown eyes sparkle, his lips smirked more as his dimples were much deeper now.

Hays. Baliw talaga 'toh at akala ko pa naman mabait siya. Can't he just brush this away?! But, I did cause him some trouble so I guess this is just fair enough.

"What is it? I'll do anything!" I told him trying to do a puppy face so it won't be too harsh on my end because God knows what he is thinking about.

"Have dates with me once a week."