12

We get in the car and begin to drive home, I feel very full as well as everybody else. Me and Bill specifically feel full because we kept sharing food and we ate more than Tom and their mom.

I sit back in the car seat, feeling like I was going to die. I was so full, and I was getting sort of tired. Tom was just looking out the window with a smirk on his face.

He must be thinking about something dirty like always.
I close my eyes, trying to relax on the long way home. I finally drift off to sleep.

When I wake up, we are just turning into the driveway. I sit up a little bit, feeling better. Bill was just waking up too. She turns off the car, and we all get out, walking up to the door.

She unlocks the door and we go inside. "Oh yeah I've got to print these, you guys go do whatever you'd like an I'll let you know when I've got them." We all nod, and Tom rushes up the stairs leaving Bill and I behind. We were too tired to run.

When we get to their room, Tom is already sitting down waiting for us. Bill flops down on his bed, immediately cuddling his pillows and covering his face. I sit down next to Tom.

Bill already fell asleep, he's snoring. Tom turns my head to look at him. His eyes are comforting and warm. "Tom, I'm tired." He giggles at me, "I know, lay down with me."

I didn't want to act like a couple but I was tired. He lays down, pulling me next to him. I rest my head on his chest, he wraps his arms around me. I warm up next to him quickly falling sleep.

hours later

I wake up to laughter from downstairs. I realize Tom is gone, I open my eyes and Bill is gone too. I look at their alarm clock, it says 9:28 P.M. How long was I asleep? The pictures lay on their nightstand, and their mom's car is gone. Their parents must be out.

I slowly get up. I feel dizzy but don't fall. I catch my balance and walk downstairs, pausing to listen. Bill shouts, "You do love her shut up you liar!" He laughs hysterically. I hear two other boys laugh.

I freeze, whos here? They continue laughing and I realize it's just Gustav and Georg. But why were they here? Maybe to practice? I have no idea. I think I would've heard them, maybe they're just hanging out.

I hear Tom speak, clearly embarrassed. "Maybe I do! So what?" Everybody laughs and Gustav makes a comment, "Just ask her out already!" Bill adds on, "Or just fuck her already!" They all continue to laugh hysterically.

"You know that's not a bad idea, but she would never do it." He says, sounding serious. "You never know Tom, girls are wild." Georg says, clearly smiling hard.

I decide to go downstairs before I hear anything else. They all turn to look at me, "Oh speak of the devil." Bill says laughing, I pretend like I don't know what they're talking about.

"What?" Bill smirks, looking back at the guys for a quick second. "Tom here has something to tell you." Tom covers his face with a pillow, turning away. My heart begins to race, was he seriously going to try and fuck me? I still pretend regardless of what I know.

"What are you guys talking about? I'm so confused." I say, giving them a fake genuine look of confusion. Georg speaks for him, "Tom told us that he wanted to-" He gets cut off by Tom. "No!" He shoves the pillow in Georgs face, causing me to laugh a little.

I walk over to Bill, he whispers to me. "We're just teasing Tom, play along." I smile, nodding. "Gustav why don't you say it." Bill says, turning around.