6

I climb up the stairs, standing on the bridge. Gustav sits on the slide beside me, and Tom stands next to me. Gustav speaks to us, "So, when are you two going to fuck?" I almost choke and Tom laughs hard. "I'm serious, I seen you guys in the closet when Bill found you."

He waves his eyebrows at us, and I correct him. "Gustav, we were only hiding like that because it was a small closet." He scoffs, "No no. Tom was blushing, he never blushes." My eyes widen as I turn to Tom who's only got a sly smirk and his tounge around his piercing.

"Yeah no, you have it wrong Gustav." I say to him, keeping my glare on Tom so he knows. His smirk doesn't lighten up, it only gets bigger.

He has something on his mind, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to know what it is. 30 minutes pass by, the sun is almost fully set now. I decide I'm going to swing. I hopped down the stairs, not touching one. I run over to the swings and sit down on one with a swing empty on the right of me.

I watch as everybody else is laughing on the bridge, I enjoy their smiles and faint laughter. Tom looks over to me, and I see him turn back to Bill, whispering in his ear. Bill laughs as Tom leaves. "Shit, what does he have planned now." I think.

I watch as Bill spreads the word, taking Gustav and Georg for races down the two person slides. Over and over they climb and race, launching themselves. Georg flies out once as Tom walks over, I laugh at Georg. He fell straight on his ass.

"Do I look funny?" Tom says, teasing me for laughing at the perfect time. "No no, Georg just fell on his ass." I laugh, he joins in sitting on the empty swing on my right.

He begins to move his swing slowly, not taking his feet off the ground. He watches the others with me before stopping himself, I thought he was going to leave so I stop myself too.

Instead, he's just sitting there. Now we're both stopped, just sitting together. He looks over, staring at me. I try to ignore him but I can't help it and turn to look at him.

Using his words, I confront him. "Do I look funny?" He chuckles, grabbing a hold on my chain. "Nope." He puts his hands low on the chains, right where the swing and the chain meet. He pulls us together. It's now dark outside, only the street lights are lighting up the park.

He looks at me, with the same desire as earlier. I put my hand on his, making his eyes flicker from our hands back to my eyes. "I know I've said it before but I'm still going to say it, you're just so pretty Ella." Tom says, making me smile uncontrollably.

"Tom stop being a flirt." He smiles softly, neither of us saying a thing. Our faces inch closer, I feel his warm breath on my face again. It reminds me of the night before. He grazes my lips with his finger. "If only you'd let me kiss those pretty lips, Ella. You'd love me even more than you already do." He winks at me, playfully.

"Don't flatter yourself now, nobody ever said I was inlove with you." A messy smile inches onto his face, making my smile grow. "Nobody said you weren't either." He adds to my remark, making me giggle.

He leans back in, making me fold right then. But I contain myself, thinking about his words in this moment. Maybe I am inlove with him? No no, I barely know him still.

Bill breaks our moment, "C'mon guys! We're going to dinner!" I panic, I probably look like mess. Me and Tom get up, walking towards the others. They told us we were just going in Georgs car somwhere.

I shrug it off, getting into the car. I was behind Georg, Bill was in the front seat, Gustav behind Bill and Tom in the middle.

The others talk around us, making small jokes. Tom and I were in our own world. His eyes glued to mine. I flinch, feeling a warm hand on my thigh. I don't look away though, I know it's only Tom's hand finding its way into my sensitive spots.