5

I wake up the next day to my alarm, my head is spinning. It must've been from the sweetness overload last night. I get out of bed slowly again, turning off my alarm.

I decide to get dressed, walking over to my closet. I look around for a moment. I lay my eyes on my long black sleeve tight fit shirt, it has a star in rhinestones across the chest. Yes, for that reason.

I decide to wear it, taking it off the hanger. I turn to my pants and belts, deciding on my camouflage baggy pants with my rhinestone belt. I wear my black Doc Martin's again.

I walk to my bathroom, brushing out my hair. I style it quickly and look at my phone. It was 7:10. I had no time for breakfast today. "Shit." I whisper, running downstairs and grabbing my bag rushing out the door.

I assume dad had an interview today because he wasn't home when I left. I run outside to Bill and Tom standing there. They were talking before Bill noticed me, making Tom turn around.

"Hi Ella! You look gorg today!" He shouts. I giggle at his words, he's so sweet. "Thank you Bill, we're wearing the same pants oh my god!" He looks down, then to mine. "No way!" He pulls me into a tight hug, and I feel like I'm going to suffocate his hold is so tight.

He lets go as I lay my eyes on Tom, he's looking me up and down whilst fidgeting with his piercing. I give him a quick smile and look away, dragging Bill down the street to school.

(5 minutes go by)

We arrive to an unsual amout of people. There was barely anybody outside, I think maybe we're late again. Bill runs ahead making me and Tom struggle to keep up. "Keep up slow pokes!" He teases, laughing.

When we arrive at school, Bill's smile immediately drops. I was confused until I seen a boy walking towards us, he had a buzz cut and blue eyes. Like Gustav but brunette.

"What's wrong Bill? Why'd yo-" Tom shuts me up by pulling me into his arms and covering my mouth with his hand. I try to pull him off but he doesn't let go. I begin to panic, what is this boy going to do?

He walks up to Bill laughing, by himself. "What up freaks? Got a new girlfriend I see." He looks over to me, eyeing me. "She's kind of cute, let her go." He pushes Tom out from behind me, making me stumble.

He catches me, holding me close. "What a pretty thing you are, huh?" He leans closer, holding me like Tom did but disrespectuflly. "Get off her!" Bill shouts. He lets me go, with a fierce look in his eyes.

"What did you just say?" I see Bill's determination turn to fear instantly, slapping his hands to his mouth. The guy begins to march closer to him, and Bill's eyes begin to water. My heart drops, and fills with rage. He's going to cry and I can't let that happen. I sneak up behind him following what he does.

He grabs a fist full of Bill's shirt, jerking him closer. I look back to Tom, he looks just as terrified. I begin to wonder what he's done to the twins. Before I can even think, he raises his fist at Bill. I jump forward, bringing him down. Bill stumbles back but Tom catches him.

"Get off me bitch!" He screams. I don't let go. I'm punching the back of his head without thinking, his head feels like a rock but I continue. I stop suddenly realizing he wasn't moving.

I get up, looking at my hands. They're bloody and red. Bill has the biggest smile on his face and Tom is frozen. I kick him once more, before continuing on walking. Bill runs up behind me, "Ella that was amazing!!" He hugs me on the side as we walk, keeping his arm around me.

Tom jogs up behind us shortly after, "Ella you're a badass!" He smiles wide, giggling. When we get to school, I had my hands so that I don't get questioned or people firgure out that it was me who left him unconscious and bloody.