11

Finally they get the photoshoot set up, and we're starting individually. Bill is up first, he does a variety of poses with different props. One take he even laughed through but they kept it. I couldn't quit laughing and it made him laugh.

Tom was nervously pacing behind me while I watched Bill. Suddenly I feel hands on my shoulders, it scared me. I turn around to see Tom with a worried face. "Tom what's wrong?" He frowns, pulling me into a hug. He was like a child.

"I don't like taking pictures, what if I look stupid? Everybody will be disappointed." I feel him shaking slightly, as if he's this stressed out about it. "Oh Tom, you will do fine, I promise." He pulls away to look me in the eyes, and I give him a warm smile.

"Maybe you're right, but I'm still nervous." He lets a small smile come back onto his face, making me smile. "Don't be, you'll look great." I put my hands on his face, his hands are on my hips.

I suddenly notice their mom watching us, with a wide smile as if cheering me on. I smile bigger, looking back to Tom. "Your mom is staring at us dork." He giggles, turning around.

Their mom waves at us, and we both wave back. Suddenly, a voice startles me. "Ella! You're next!" It's Bill running up behind me. We stay in the same position as I turn my head to look at Bill. His jaw drops, "Oh my god just marry each other already." He teases, making us both let go and laugh.

"Okay I'm going to go do my turn now!" I smile, giving them both hugs before I go. As I walk, I begin to get a rush of excitement. I begin to think about what the pictures will look like.

I arrive at the set, and the guy immediately tells me what I'm doing. He gives me different props and poses. It took me about 15 minutes the finish mine. Now it was Tom's turn.

"Thank you so much!" I say to the photographer before leaving the set. When I walk back, Tom is still pacing, and Bill is talking to his mom about something. "Tom it's your turn." He looks up at me with anxious eyes.

He only says one word before walking towards me to go to the set. "Oh." I stop him, grabbing him by the arm. "Do you want me to stay with you?" His face lights up, "Please." I giggle, locking arms with him as we walk.

When we arrive at the room, I stop him outside the door, grabbing his face gently. He looks me in the eyes, holding me by my waist again. "I promise you'll look just fine." He smiles warmly, pulling me into a tight hug.

"I hope so." He rests his head on my shoulder, holding me tight. After a minute he lets go, and we go in.

The photographer directs Tom on what he needs to do. Surprisingly he looked like a natural. He held a couple different props and did different poses.

In between he would look at me for reassurance. He took 20 minutes because he kept laughing out of anxiety. When he finished he rushed off set and came running to me.

"I'm done I want to go!" He holds me tight, resting his head on my shoulders again. Suddenly Bill walks in, scaring us both. "Get a room!" He shouts, embarrassing us.

"C'mon guys it's time for our group photoshoot." Tom sighs and I giggle at him a bit. I whisper to him, "You'll be alright." His face lifts a bit, letting a smile onto his lips. We go into the set, they begin to prep us giving us tons of poses.

(25 minutes later)

We finish up our last pictures and thank the photographers, making our way out back to the car.

When we get in, it gets loud immediately. We were arguing over where to go eat while their mom just laughed at us. We finally decide on a place and go there.