The great escape

"Are you aware that the word "passion" means "suffering"?"- Victor Hugo——————————————————

- Victor Hugo
——————————————————

Abraham had quickly learned there was a boy his daughters age in the group of newcomers, and he was gonna do his best to keep her far away from him.

The group had started trying to make weapons out of things they had on when the top of the train car was opened and a smoke bomb of sorts was tossed in.

Hemera tried her best not to breathe in the smoke until she finally had to take a breath.

As her eye lids grew heavy she saw her father and a few other people being dragged out of the train car.

Just as she was about to protest, everything went black.

She was quickly awoken by a loud explosion, causing her head to pound

She stumbled to her feet and slammed her fists against the door repeatedly .

"Give them back you greasy rat bastard!"

The pounding in her head growing.

She let out a soft "please" before slumping against the door.

"They'll be back soon, I know they will." The young boy, she had learned to be Carl, said.

"And how can you be so sure?" She questioned bitterly.

"Because they always come back."

And with that, their conversation was over.

After about a half hour of her dad being gone the door burst open once more.

"Dad!" She ran into his arms and gave him a tight hug.

He quickly hugs her back, "As much as I love your hugs, we've gotta go."

And with that, the remaining people in the train car ran out.

After the girl had climbed over the fence, lastly at that, she saw the newer parts of the group hugging a woman she's never seen before.

Carol.

She had exploded a large tank of flammable gas that had allowed a large herd of walkers to enter.

She watched as the Daryl and Carol had an emotional moment

Odd couple. She thought, looking away.

I watched as the walkers overran Terminus and many, if not most of the residents are killed.

The group escapes, leaving Terminus behind in flames and overrun by walkers.

Unbeknownst to us, Gareth—one of the main leaders—and several other Terminants managed to survive and would do all they could to kill us.
——————————————————

Hope you enjoyed!!
.