To Be a Toretto (Part 2)

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

Instagram: c.hloe.wn

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

Ideas bykaywrites12

About: In the second part of this mini series, Tony is eight years old. And he meets his friend that we love and know today. Keep reading to find out more!

Comment down below to get your results at the end of the week! (Private Messages are also okay if you want to stay anonymous) No comments? No fun stories to read! Happy reading and commenting!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Tony POV

"That was the dumbest poem I've ever heard, Oh pretty car, oh pretty car, if I could have you, we would drive really far," Mitch, my elementary bully and number one nemesis, taunted, waving my poem in the air. "Ain't it funny guys?" Mitch elbowed both his friends, or the goons, Michael and Mason.

"Totally bro, did you see his face during it?" Mason laughed.

"It was so ugly but I mean his face is normally ugly. . ." Michael added.

They slowly closed in on me at the playground. Kids surrounded us, watching but no one stepped in. "Aw, poor baby, are you going to cry and run home to your dad? Oh wait, you don't have one." Mitch sing-songed.

My face was on fire, my lips were quivering. My vision blurred, "Leave me alone!" I said, hugging myself. I wished Cisco was here, but he was at theater auditions.

"Aww, he's actually crying. Wah, wah, wah. Want me to give you a hug? Oh wait, I don't want to catch the cooties!" Mason and Michael laughed again.

Suddenly, a whiz knocked all three Ms' over, "Yo! That ain't cool! Stay away from him."

As I slowly wiped my eyes, I saw a girl, shorter than me, with shoulder length hair that had pink streaks in them. "Hey! I'm Margaret, but if you call me that, I'll have your head. Just call me Mugs."

I laughed a little, "Hi Mugs, I'm Tony. I don't have a fancy nickname like you but would you like to be friends?"

"Sure! Mugs smiled and nodded.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Dom," when is my mom coming home?" I poked at my microwaved meal, that was slowly getting cold.

"She's going to be home soon, kid. Maybe she got caught up in work." Dom replied.

Today's events at school kept replaying through my mind. The way Mugs swooped in to save me. The way she was braver than me, and the way I made my second friend in school. I admired Mugs' bravery and for her ability to stand up for me when no one else would. Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Dom stood up to answer it. I followed him to the door to see who it was because my mom had the house keys.

When Dom opened the door, I saw two police officers standing side by side. When they finally saw us, they took off their caps. "Good evening. Mr. Toretto I assume?" Dom nods and then the officers continue, "We are here to offer our condolences as the late officer Katie Toretto has unfortunately passed away from a critical gunshot wound."

The glass that Dom was holding shattered on the ground and my mouth dropped open. No, no way. This couldn't be happening. "This is some kind of prank show on TV right?" I said nervously. "Where are the cameras guys, ha-ha, you can bring them out now."

One of the officers, Mitchell, as the badge said, stepped forward, "Kid, this isn't a joke. We're so sorry." My breath was now going at an uneasy pace.

Dom, who had been speechless until then finally spoke. "Thank you for the news, officers, have a good evening." Dom said and closed the door. Then he slid down on the wall and crouched down, his face in his knees. That day, Dom did something I never saw him do before. He cried. We sat there, holding each other tightly, wishing that this was all a dream.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

COMMENT YOUR REQUESTS BELOW!