Party Planners

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

Ideas by: idevourerbooks

About: The spyracers plan a last-minute surprise party for Matsuo's birthday. Echo struggles to find a gift that screams, "I LOVE YOU AND I CARE!" and the rest of the spyracers are under pressure when they only have a few hours to set up before Matsuo arrives. Will they finally see Matsuo's hard exterior crack under this emotional event?

Use this Link to request: https://forms.gle/dmvxVyU2zpbMhkjm7

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Third-person POV

"Matsuo's birthday is today. I was thinking we throw him a party tonight." Echo suggested.

"Can we have a surprise party? I wanna shock the dude. It's like he doesn't have emotions." Tony pipes up, only to be elbowed in the stomach by Paige.

"I agree with both of you." Cisco says, "Let's do it."

"We're in," Shashi, Frostee, and Layla nod.

"Whatever you do, do not let Paige bake the cake," Shashi jokes, "unless you want to eat a mud pie."

"Fine, I'll do the decorations; Frostee, you bake the cake; Echo, go buy the presents." Paige grumbles, "The rest of you can pick where you want to go."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"I don't know what to get Matsuo," Echo groans as she and Cisco walk along the department store. "He barely talks about his interests."

"That's cause he cares; he's happy when you're happy."

"That's true, but not helping!"

"Give him something that screams, I CARE AND I LOVE YOU!" Cisco pans his hands wide.

"Whatever we do, we need a present before today."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Streamers, balloons, confetti," Paige rattles off endlessly.

"She's enjoying this a bit too much," Tony whispers to Shashi.

"If she wasn't a billionaire, then she would be a party planner," Shashi whispers back. "It's her dream job."

"MUSIC!" shrieks Paige. "We forgot music! Layla, can you call Echo and ask her what music Matsuo likes?"

Layla nods. "Do you want me to call and make an appointment with the private chef too?"

"Well, obviously, because someone here doesn't respect my culinary skills," Paige scoffed as she blew up a balloon.

"I love you, but I'm siding with Shashi on this one." Tony shuddered, remembering the time Paige cooked lunch.

"You better hang those streamers, Tina; we don't have much time left." Paige huffed as she tied a bunch of balloons together.

"Okay, okay, but don't call me Tina." Tony scrambled to hang streamers on the ceiling.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"How about this?" Cisco asked, holding up a stuffed animal, "This doggy is so cute! Wook at his wittle paws."

"I see the wittle paws Cisco, you're brilliant! You just gave me the best idea ever!" Echo exclaimed, "follow me!"

"The shelter? What are you thinking? Oh! Are we buying Matsuo a snake? Cats are cute! Or maybe a guinea pig!" Cisco squealed.

"Nope," Echo said as she stopped in front of the receptionist. "This is a dog shelter, Cisco, it says on the sign."

"Oh, oops," Cisco grinned sheepishly as he scratched his head.

"Hey, excuse me, do you have any puppies up for adoption?" Echo asked.

"Of course," the receptionist smiles and gestures towards the back door, "right this way, miss."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Done!" Frostee exclaims as he pulls the cake out of the oven, "What color frosting should we use?"

"Black," Layla says, "or red."

"Blue," Tony suggests, "or the cream color."

"Layla, it's supposed to be a birthday cake, not a 'I just killed someone and their blood is on the cake' cake." Frostee laughs, "I'll stick with Tony on this one."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Done!" Paige exclaims as she and Shashi set the last centerpiece on the table, "Frostee? How's the cake going?"

"Done too!" Frostee walks out, balancing a 3-tiered cake on the platter.

"Wow, that looks amazing, Frostee!" Tony shouts exaggeratedly, "You couldn't have done it better."

"Shut up Tina. Smells good, Frostee," Paige smiles.

"Whatever, Paul," Tony grumbles and cleared a spot on the table for the cake.

"We're back!" Echo smiles, walking in with Cisco, holding a big box with holes.

"You got a dog?" Shashi asks, "I want a dog."

"Maybe later, Shash. Let us see the puppy." Paige smiles as a pup with triangular ears, a gray and white coat, and piercing blue eyes peeks out of the box.

"A husky!" Layla gasps. "She reminds me of Derby. What's her name? Its a her right?"

"Yes," Echo grins. "Her name is Katsura; its a type of tree native to Japan."

Just then, a black car rolls up into the driveway.

"Quick! Matsuo! Tony, get the lights. Everybody else, hide!"

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆