Date Night

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

Ideas byMarigold_781

About: Tony asks Layla out on a date. Layla invites Echo but then decides to invite Paige too because Echo's not the dress type either. As Layla rejects the dresses one by one, will she get to her date in time?

Comment down below to get your results at the end of the week! (Private Messages are also okay if you want to stay anonymous) No comments? No fun stories to read! Happy reading and commenting!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Layla POV

I jumped when my car spoke up, "Incoming text from Tony Bear. Permission to accept the call? 

I was in my car, in a street race, "Astana, receive call." 

"Hey Lala Bear," Tony's face was on the screen.

My heart fluttered and my cheeks heated up, "I'm in the middle of a race right now. And don't call me Lala Bear." I turned towards my car window, so he couldn't see my blushing face.

"Fine. Then will Laylabug do the trick?"

"No, Tony, I'm not some bug." I said then swerved out of the way of a wrecking ball, "I'm a little busy right now. I almost got killed."

"Okay, sorry, let me get to the point. Will you go on a date with me?"

"Yes!" I replied a little too quickly. My heart was banging against my rib cage. I hoped my 'yes' didn't sound too eager and enthusiastic as it did in my head.

"Okay. That's great. Pick you up at 5?" Tony asked.

No, that was too early. If I wanted to go shopping and pick out a dress, I would never make it in time for the date. "Umm. How does 7 sound?"

Tony laughed. "That also sounds great. Just so you know, I would never leave without you. See you at 7." And then he hung up. And I panicked. I called Echo and Paige, who was the master at these kinds of stuff and told them about the date with Tony. Paige teased me for overreacting over her dorky brother, but thankfully, they both agreed to help.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Why is the dress so pink? It's starting to make my head hurt." I complained as Paige held up an ultra-bright pink dress with many many layers of tulle out at me. "There's no way I would be caught dead in that."

"That bad, huh?" Paige frowned but pulled out a baby blue dress with a beaded top and sequined bottoms from what seemed like nowhere and said. "How about this one?"

I covered my eyes with my hands. "Too glittery. It's making my eyes hurt."

"Yeah," Echo agreed. "Maybe you can tone it down a little. But by 'a little' I mean a lot."

I then tried on a sequined dress and told Paige. "This does not work for me. The sequins are itchy."

"But the dress is beautiful!" Paige said and ran her fingers over the sequins that were attached to the dress. "Don't you think you could just suffer for a little bit and wear this one?"

"HELL NAH! I don't even like this color."

Paige sighed. " Why are you so picky?"

"I'm not. This dress has to be perfect. If it was you who was picking out the dress, you would probably spend way longer than I would." I said.

"That is true." Paige sounded guilty. Echo snickered at that. "Fine. Let's find you the perfect dress."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"OH. MY. GOD. YOU. LOOK. STUNNING!!!" Paige gasped as I stepped out of the dressing room wearing a velvety red cocktail skater dress with pleats. I spun in a full circle to show off the back of the dress. I knew that it was 'the dress' the moment I put it on. It was comfortable, and well, just right. Now I knew how exactly Goldilocks felt as she tried every bowl of porridge and found the just right bowl.

"So? How do you like it?" Echo asked. She was starting to get bored. We had already taken 2 whole hours picking out a dress, and I can't blame her. If I were waiting for someone else, I would have left long ago.

"It's perfect!!!!" I told her.

Paige laughed. "Finally."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆