Under the Mistletoe

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

Ideas byMarigold_781

About: All the spy racers discover that Tony and Layla have had a secret relationship going on for a few months. They decide to get into the Christmas traditions and trick Tony and Layla into going under the mistletoe. Will the couple come clean about their secret?

Comment down below to get your results at the end of the week! (Private Messages are also okay if you want to stay anonymous) No comments? No fun stories to read! Happy reading and commenting!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Frostee POV

"Tony's dating Layla," Echo announced walking into the room, where everyone, except Tony and Layla, sat.

"They announced it? No way." Cisco licked his fro-yo.

"No, they didn't. I figured it out on my own," Echo replied, "They're not doing a very good job at it."

I quickly paused my video game. "And they didn't think to tell us? Family doesn't keep secrets from each other!" I scoffed, "That's not how it works!"

"They do now." Echo crossed her arms.

I grin mischievously, "It's Christmas tomorrow. Ever heard of the mistletoe?"

Cisco's eyes widened as he turned to look at me. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking, bro?"

"Of course, I'm thinking what you're thinking. I've known you since forever."

I blinked hard as Cisco pushed at least a dozen boxes into the garage.

"What?" Cisco asked. "There can never be too many decorations. Christmas is a special time." He dusted off the boxes and opened them up, "Come help me guys! What are you waiting for?"

Echo stood up and grinned, "We better get started."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Layla POV

My phone pinged and I got it out of my pocket and checked it. Tony looked over my shoulder. "Who is it?"

"Frostee's asking us to go back to the garage," I replied.

"Sure, let's go. It is Christmas Eve after all."

We pulled up to the garage and parked our car. I opened the door. "What happened here?" There were no cars in the driveway, and the lights were off.

There were no traces of the crew. I slowly opened the door.

"Is this some type of prank?" Tony stepped forward into the darkness. "It's so dark! Where is the light switch?"

I turned on my phone flashlight and all of a sudden, the lights flicked on. I looked around in a haze, eyes slowly adjusting to the light. 

"Surprise!" Frostee shouted excitedly.

Tony looked around. "Aww, guys. This is so nice!" Tony sounded teary.

Echo, Cisco, and Frostee all smiled mischievously at each other I began to feel a little bit suspicious of them.

"Look up!" Cisco said a bit too gleefully. Above us hung a mistletoe. I could swear it was mocking me.

"You're supposed to kiss." Frostee whispered encouragingly, waving us on with his hands. Echo grinned and nodded.

Tony looked over at me, eyes asking for permission for permission. I answered him by pressing my lips against his. Tony smiled against my lips, as he tilted my chin upwards, deepening the kiss. For this whole time, I could feel three pairs of eyes burning holes through my head. My hands punched Tony's chest and broke away, blushing. The rest of the crew cheered, clapping and shouting, while I glared at them. 

"I'm going to get y'all for this."

I love my family. But sometimes, they are a bit too much. They are just so annoying, embarrassing, ignorant, mushy, childish, stupid, obnoxious, and (insert adjective of choice).

THE END :))))

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Comment down below to get your results at the end of the week! (Private Messages are also okay if you want to stay anonymous) No comments? No fun stories to read! Happy reading and commenting!