Merry Christmas!

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

Ideas by:  BR1GHTD4WN105

About: It's Christmas Eve, and the crew is hanging at Shashi's mansion. 

Use this Link to request: https://forms.gle/dmvxVyU2zpbMhkjm7

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

3rd Person Perspective

"What are you doing, idiot?" Layla asks as she sees Tony tying himself to the helicopter.

"Me?" Tony turns around and resumes what he was doing.

"You're gonna die."

"No, I'm testing to see if this parachute works."

"That's not the right way to do it. And if you got it somewhere, it has already been examined or it would not be sold."

Tony thought, tapping his finger against his temple. "Well, I'm going to double test it."

Layla does a face palm. "No. I will not allow that." She reaches out to stop him.

As you can see, Tony and Layla are madly in love. You wouldn't even think that they were arguing. You would simply think that they were flirting. (Well, clearly, they aren't.)

"Like I said, you're going to die!" Layla groaned.

Tony puckered his lips. "If you kiss me, then I'll do it your way."

Layla rolled her eyes and backed off. "Fine. I'm leaving. Just so you know, I'm heading over to Shashi's. They're having a party."

"No! Stay. Fine. I'll come."

Tony quickly unbuckled himself from the parachute and the helicopter and bounded over to Layla's car. Layla was already in the driver's seat. " Smart choice, Toretto."

"Where are we going?"

"Shashi's! Do you not listen?"

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Tony and Layla pull up to Shashi's ultra-big mansion, which was decorated with strands of fairy lights and wreathes. Cisco and Echo's cars were already parked in front.

They walked up the marble staircase and pressed on the ringer.

"Who might this be?" Paige's voice came from the speaker.

"Its me, Paige." Tony greeted.

"Well, hello, brother and brother's girlfriend. Come on in!" The doors opened and Tony took Layla's hand and led her inside.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Shashi, Echo, Cisco, and Matsuo sat on the floor around a board game on the floor.  The Christmas tree was twinkling merrily, and "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree" was playing in the background.

"Oh, I wanna play!" Tony ran and sat beside Shashi. " Where's my sister?"

Shashi burst out laughing. "She's in the kitchen, claiming to be baking. Frostee's with her. I just hope she doesn't burn the whole place down. That girl has never touched an oven before."

"Which kitchen?" Layla asked.

"The one on the second floor." Shashi replied, and Layla trudged up the stairs.

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!" Paige was singing as clouds of flour billowed up in the air. Frostee was beside her, pouring sugar into a measuring cup. 

"Hey Layla! Come join us!" Paige sang, dumping the flour into the mixer. 

"No thanks; I'm good here."

"Nonsense!" 

"I haven't baked before."

"Its okay! Neither have I. We're making sugar cookies!"

"That's why I'm here." Frostee piped up, "To supervise."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"They're ready! Let's go get ready for Christmas dinner!" Paige pulled the cookies out of the oven and walked downstairs into the dining room, where the table was piled to the brim with good food.

"Merry Christmas, guys!"

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Use this Link to request: https://forms.gle/dmvxVyU2zpbMhkjm7