Dragon Pendant

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

Ideas by: Anonymous

About: Matsuo and (Y/n) have been the best of friends since birth. He was always there for her and she was there for him. Matsuo was kidnapped, and he's experiencing flashbacks about (Y/n).

Comment down below to get your results at the end of the week! (Private Messages are also okay if you want to stay anonymous) No comments? No fun stories to read! Happy reading and commenting!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Matsuo POV (Current Age: 23. Just guessing his age; don't know his real age.)

"Mat-su-yooo!!!" The blonde Brazilian maniac called to me, and I groaned. Cleve had given me the worst partner to work with. Rafaela was the complete opposite of me. Bright, loud, and idiotic. "I know you are just daydreaming about me. People just can't stop thinking about me, you know."

"Not everything is about you." I mumbled.

"Of course it is. You're totes in love with me." She cackled.

-10 years ago-

"Matsuo!" (Y/n) yelled, laughing. "That's cheating!! You can't do that."

We were both bent over, trying to catch our breaths in the middle of the most intensive game of tag. "Of course I can! You cheat all the time!" I laughed. "You change the rules whenever you feel like it."

(Y/n) stood back up and crossed her arms. "Well, that's because you aren't complaining about it."

"It's rude to complain."

It is rude to complain, but the reason I didn't complain was probably because of the crush I had on her. A massive, huge, ginormous crush. We have known each other since we were born. Our mothers had been best friends. (Y/n) was there when my parents died in an accident. (Y/n) was there to hold me up when I had no one left. (Y/n) was there when I got kidnapped. Strong arms that wrapped around me and choked me. Strong arms that held on tight no matter how hard I struggled. How hard had (Y/n) screamed for help, but no one heard her. We were just playing in the forest, where we were forbidden to play.

"Run!" I screamed as the man's hand clamped down on my mouth. I bit it hard. "Run before they get you too!"

(Y/n) looked at me with tears in her eyes. "But, Matsuo. . . I can't just leave you."

"Go!" I shouted and struggled against the man's arms, I reached up around my neck and tossed her the only thing I had left of my parents. A blue and red embellished pendant of a dragon. Always be strong and fierce, my little dragon. My mom's voice echoed in the back of my mind and for a moment, I could picture her face.

"Matsuo!" (Y/n) screamed again glancing at the pendant in her hand. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. "I love you!"

The world seemed to stop for a second before I was dragged deeper into the woods. "(Y/n)!" I screamed back, "I love you too!"

"Well, well, well." I glanced over towards the voice with a southern twang and said, "Son, if you do your job well, I'll love you back. I'm Cleve, and I think you've got potential."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Still thinking about me, Cyborg?" Rafaela purred and domed onto my lap like a baby.

"No," I replied before pushing her off. She fell to the floor. My head was still heavy with the thoughts of (Y/n). Maybe one day, if I look hard enough or search hard enough, I'll see a beautiful woman wearing a blue and red dragon pendant. 

"I'm on the floor waiting for you to come kiss me, amor!" 

UGH.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆