Chapter 18

"Minee has to move Freen, if you carry her like that she'll become lazy." Saint walked beside Freen, they circled the garden, Saint came early now.

Freen laughed a little, she didn't take it personally if Minee was said to be lazy, she just didn't want this cute cat to be called fat. "You come here almost every day, no one asks about that?" Freen felt that Saint was seeing her too often.

Saint saw many young people his age running and sweating, while the two of them weren't wearing tracksuits at all, Saint's shoes weren't even suitable for running now, Freen was just wearing sandals, "Mom often asks why I'm here, while dad is busy with work. He'll only ask me if I go to him. That's how it is." Saint explained it in a casual tone. That's his life so far.

Freen listened to Saint's words, then said, "Then, what did you answer your mother?" Freen also wanted to know. Minee doesn't seem to want to run away from Freen's arms, she likes traveling like that.

Saint smiled for a moment, then he said, "I met my soulmate." Saint laughed with his answer, because his mother thought that Saint already had a lover. His mother even teased Saint because of this.

Freen looked at Saint with disbelief, she didn't want to be said to be soulmate with Saint, in short she didn't feel Saint was her soul mate. "I can't imagine if that happened." Freen still denied those words.

Saint was laughing now, because he knew Freen didn't know all this truth yet, he was her brother. "I'm just casually answering. Don't think too much about it." Saint said.

Freen was silent, they were still walking slowly along the path full of trees. Saint saw Minee again, he didn't want to walk alone empty handed, he wanted to take Minee too. Saint really liked cats, so what he saw just now made him really jealous, "Freen, give Minee to me." Saint took the cat slowly, Freen chuckled at him. Now Saint smiled while stroking the cat's fur. Minee also looked happy in Saint's arms.

Freen was a little tired, she approached the seat under a large tree, shady and green. Freen didn't need to say 'saint, sit here' because Saint followed her from earlier.

They haven't spoken yet, Minee seems to be sleeping on Saint's lap.

Freen saw countless couples go through them, holding hands and laughing at each other. She smiled at the thought that crossed her mind, then she asked, "If Becky has found the lover she wants, then that means my job is done?" Freen said with that look, she wanted to know when this mission ended.

Saint was speechless, he actually didn't expect that to happen. He doesn't want the person he likes to like someone else. His heart suddenly felt sad at the thought. Then he said again, "Freen," now Saint looked at the people around him, he saw many men's faces in the park, and wished 'if that man becomes Becky's lover', it turns out he rejected them all. He didn't like that. However, when he looked at his sister, and thought as before, he suddenly felt calm.

"Hmm, what's wrong?" Saint took too much time to think, Freen saw Saint now, the look on Freen's face was clearly asking a second time.

Saint smiled now, then he chuckled at the thought. Saint still expressed what he was thinking, "What if you become her girlfriend. Would you like to?" Saint's smile seemed to tease Freen, but he really wanted to ask that.

Freen who heard it first was shocked, her eyebrows raised, she also imagined if that happened. Then, a few seconds later Freen laughed, and said, "That can't be happening Saint." She laughed again.