Chapter 16

Becca was still sitting on the edge of the bed. Now her eyes are very puffy, her nose is red and the sound of the aftermath of crying is heard every now and then. Becca still remembers Saint, she can hardly believe everything Freen said on that paper. She wanted to say Freen was a liar, but she knew Freen wasn't a liar.

Becca had a lot of questions on her mind, but no one could answer them right now. She desperately needed Freen, but this woman she wanted to see after work was no longer home. Now her heart was so broken, she missed the two people at the same time. She still held the letter from Freen, still reading it, she hoped she was wrong when she read all the writing. But, every time she repeated it, she only got pain.

The truth about the Saint having died, was like a dream that suddenly entered her sleep, but she couldn't wake up from that sleep. Becca still remembers Saint's smile, his jokes, and his care during this time. Becca couldn't hold back her tears, she couldn't stop the sadness. Becca wishes someone would accompany her.

However, when she remembered that Freen also left her alone in this house, her heart became tighter and sore, she didn't know why Freen just left. She wanted Freen to come back right now, and hugged her. She needed Freen, she wanted Freen beside her.

Becca sat alone, evening light filtering through the open curtains. Becca still had tears in her eyes, even though she had worked hard to stop the sobs, but the tears kept flowing. She had never felt this sad in her life. Becca wiped the tears many times, her cheeks were very red.

Then her mind whispered something that made her sadder than before, I lost Saint and Freen. When she heard the low whisper, she cried again, but this time she tried to hold back and think. She didn't want to lose Freen, she had to meet Freen.

Becca stood up and picked up her phone, she dialed Freen's contact. Becca had a feeling the call would go unanswered, but to her surprise, before the second ring it immediately connected to Freen. Becca fell silent, and waited for Freen to speak. However, apparently it wasn't Freen who answered, someone named Nam picked her up and said Freen was sleeping. She couldn't decipher what she was feeling, but the tears had disappeared in an instant. She felt jealous. Becca is pensive and ends the call.

She was silent, didn't say anything. The letter had slipped from her hand. Looking up at the wall, Becca felt, I think I've really lost her. Moments later, however, Freen sent a message. When she opened it, the feeling of jealousy suddenly disappeared and was replaced with worry. The same way she felt last night, when she didn't see Freen beside her. Freen in the hospital. Without thinking, Becca dials the number again, she asks for Freet's current location. And, she finally got the location.

Becca took the paper that Freen wrote on, she put it back where it belonged, on the study table. After that, she immediately booked a plane ticket and immediately took a shower and got ready to meet Freen.

________

"Nam!" Freen woke up and when she saw her phone, Freen was shocked and stared at the phone screen in horror. She couldn't believe what she was reading. Nam told her condition and gave her current location.

"What? What's wrong?" Nam just came out of the bathroom, hearing her name being shouted like that made her confused. "What's wrong, Freen?" Now Nam is in front of Freen.

Freen still with that expression, she looked at Nam with annoyed eyes and gave the reason why she shouted like that, the phone screen was shown in front of Nam's face. "What does all this mean?" Freen asked in an irritated tone.

Nam makes a face oh, I wonder what's wrong , then she looks for something in her bag, she looks for lipstick, Nam wants to redden her lips again to make them look fresh, before she washes her face in the bathroom. "Freen, you made other people's children cry. What's the matter?" Nam is looking in the mirror, ignoring Freen's look that looks like Nam made a big mistake.