Chapter 8

"Freen, what do you want when you get better." Saint was sitting in the hospital garden, he took a few minutes off just to contact Freen.

" Saint, your question is going too far." Freen still has some bad thoughts, such as a heart that is failing to adapt and there are rejections, even infections. That will make things worse. Alternatively, there is no hope of life.

"You have to have faith in me Freen, everything will work out. So, what do you want?" The man asked with a smile, even though they were only making calls, not face-to-face calls.

" I haven't thought about it. And, for me everything will still be the same. I'm not a human who has that ambition, Saint. Keep me away from questions like that." Even if she needed an answer, according to her, it would take her about three days and three nights to really get that answer.

"Hahaha, I'm just curious. Maybe you want to raise fish? Or take a trip to the North Pole? Or maybe, become a singer? Isn't that cool?" Saint was very enthusiastic this time, several patients held back their laughter when they heard Saint's words.

Meanwhile, Freen couldn't hold back her laughter, "Raising fish? Mermaids? That's great." Freen didn't know where the conversation was going this time, so she said again, "My voice isn't that good to be a singer." As usual, Freen was at home, she was trying to paint whatever was on her mind. Now, she paints a blue sky full of stars.

"No, your voice is very good, I hear it." Answer Saint.

"I don't remember singing around you." Freen paused her painting for a moment, trying to remember if she had ever been singing involuntarily. In her memory, she always sings alone .

"Haha, Nam sent me the recording. Do you want to hear it?" Saint teases Freen, he knows this makes Freen upset.

"No need. Please delete it." Freen tried to remind herself to scold Nam later.

It seems like Saint never gets sad, he always laughs and laughs, "I'm not going to delete it. You know, I get a lot of chocolate from Becky." Saint said in a joyful tone.

Hearing that, Freen chuckled, "Valentine's Day?" Freen asked curtly .

"Mm, she gave me lots of chocolates and flowers." Saint was a bit proud, he showed it off to Freen.

Something came to Freen's mind, she tried to tease Saint, "Don't tell me it was someone else's gift to Becky, and she gave it all to you?" Actually, Freen just wanted to joke around.

But, hearing Freen's words, Saint fell silent. The man disconnects the call. Freen was slightly surprised by the call that was suddenly hung up.

"Did I say something offensive? I was just kidding." Freen really felt guilty this time.

And some time later, Saint called her back.

After being picked up, Freen waited for Saint to start talking, Saint took a very heavy breath, he said in a disappointed tone, "You're right Freen. It was a gift from her fans." Saint said in a sad tone.

Freen didn't react anything, she didn't dare to laugh, this was all because she asked it before, with a bit of courage she said, "If it's been given to Becky, it means it already belongs to Becky. So, when Becky gives it to you, it means it was Becky's gift. Right, right? Ha ha ha." Freen sucks at entertaining.

Saint wasn't amused at all, he was still sad. She should have realized that there was so much chocolate and flowers, how could Becky buy it just for Saint. Also, usually a Valentine's gift is more special if it is given one flower and one chocolate, not one big bag of chocolates and a pile of flowers. He didn't think that far ahead. "Thanks for waking me up from a sweet dream, Freen."