Chapter 12

Tuan Shon Hospital Foundation has a very tall building, and the top floor is where he is.

Freen stepped calmly towards his father Saint's whereabouts. She filled her steps with a few sentences that she would ask. Freen didn't really expect all of this to go smoothly, she didn't know how his father Saint's character would be. In the past, Saint only said that his father was good. No further explanation.

Now Freen and Dr. Ann is waiting for the elevator, they will go to where Mr. Shon is. Freen feeling a little nervous and angry? She didn't understand where the anger had come from. Even though Freen never once met him.

The elevator opened, Dr. Ann invited Freen to enter, they calmly headed upstairs. Dr. Ann treated Freen very politely, as if Freen was an important person in the hospital.

Finally they both arrived at the place. If a floor before was usually filled with lots of patient beds, all Freen saw now was just one bed fully furnished like a luxury apartment, Mr. Shon decorated this floor as his private place.

But the old man can't seem to enjoy all the luxuries, flat screen tv, golf course, chess board, big speakers, books neatly arranged, soft sofa. Mr. Shon can only lie in a normal hospital bed with his arms full of needles and IVs. He was facing a glass window that stretched very wide. He could only enjoy the city of Bangkok from his bed, he looked weak.

Dr. Ann just dropped Freen off at the entrance. She also said goodbye to go back to work.

As for Mr. Shon, Saint's father had been informed from a week before about Freen's arrival, he had been waiting for this young lady from a long time ago.

Freen tried to stay calm, the current situation made her uncomfortable .

Taking another step, now slowly, she didn't want her footsteps to echo and disturb this old man, Freen thought the man was sleeping. But, no, he wasn't sleeping. Master Shon is waiting for Freen.

Freen is now about five steps away from Mr. Shon's bed, she doesn't greet or say anything, Freen is just silent. She thought that if Mr. Shon didn't look back in five minutes, she would go home. She didn't want to disturb the sick man.

However, without even turning his head, Mr. Shon said, "Freen, are you feeling better?" This old man's voice was loud enough for a sick person, his tone didn't sound weak either.

Freen heard it. But she was reluctant to answer, because she didn't like the way his father Saint started this conversation without looking at her.

Freen was silent, she wasn't nervous now. She feels that when she wants to be appreciated by others, then she can decide to look low or not.

Because Freen didn't answer, Mr. Shon faced Freen with a confused face. And he was even more confused when Freen gave him a small smile, this woman answered with a question, "Why do you want to know my condition?"

Mr shon finally laughed, he said again "Freen, you are so different."

"Is that worrying?" Freen asked again.

The old man shook his head slowly, he looked at Freen again "I asked your manager to come see me when you get better." Stopping again, he took a deep breath, then said, "But apparently, I had to wait a very long time."

Freen couldn't guess where this conversation was going, she just wanted to ask why the Saint's death was covered up. However, it seems that Mr. Shon has his own topic.

Freen asked again, "Do you know who I am?" If he knows Nam as the manager, doesn't Mr. Shon know her as the Srch writer?

Mr. Shon smiled, then he looked at those tall buildings again, didn't know what was good when he saw those buildings, for Freen everything looked busy and suffocating. Mr. shon said "I love all your writing. It's all motivational and courageous, I think you are the same as me." he chuckled as he said the last sentence.