Chapter 10

The occasional crashing of the waves, they came and went with a loud noise. The rocks seemed to be patient in welcoming the rushing water. Freen stood under the warm rays of the sun. Also, Freen never gets tired of staring at the far ocean, there full of light across a wide area. Now, the end of the Freen world seems to have a light, not too big, but it can make its inhabitants have a glimmer of hope. Where previously Freen had only seen black, pitch and flawless, anyone who entered that world, might get lost and lost .

"Don't do that, Freen. You look like you're about to jump in and die." Saint walked up to Freen. The Saint previously loved light, but now he shuns it. But never mind, the woman he always follows really likes things that make him weak.

Freen didn't clearly hear what the Saint said, she only heard the sounds of nature. However, she caught the word don't, jump, and die. She laughed again "I don't have to jump in to die, Saint." Freen's words didn't make Saint laugh, it wasn't a joke at all.

Saint stood beside Freen, trying to enjoy the place Freen liked. Boundless expanse, Saint began to like it.

"When I die later, bring me here, Freen." Asked the Saint with great hope.

Actually the two of them were in a state of low light, the enthusiasm on their faces fading day by day. There's no guarantee that everything they've planned will work out, especially when it comes to Becky and true love. No one dared say it would happen.

Freen smiled, then she said, "Shall we have Nam do it?" Freen still saw the vast expanse of nature.

Saint laughed and ignored Freen's words "Tell me, what do you want in life Freen?" Saint didn't get the answer until now.

Freen didn't want to answer, or maybe she couldn't, she finally asked, "What should I want, Saint?" Freen looked at Saint this time, she really wanted that answer too.

Saint finally smiled broadly, "Finally you asked me, Freen," Saint wanted to help Freen answer it "I have an answer for you." Saint is very happy now.

Freen turned her gaze to the blue sky, she was waiting for the Saint's answer. Sometimes she doesn't understand what she should do or want.

"Freen, make yourself want someone." Saint realized that so far Freen had never used her feelings for love, she always avoided being asked about relationships. For Saint, love stories are very enjoyable, even though they are full of wounds and challenges.

Freen laughed again " That someone will get hurt if they are with me, Saint." Freen realized she couldn't give time, she couldn't guarantee forever presence. For Freen, she just doesn't want to hurt. She doesn't want to make other people's hearts hurt, she knows how it feels to lose.

"If that person is hurt, it means they loves you, Freen." Answer Saint.

Freen sighed, she knew what Saint meant. She looked at the Saint now, then said softly, "Saint, how deep is your wound?" Freen realized that it was Saint who had been in love all this time, loving someone silently, must have been tormented a lot.

Saint was silent, he did not expect this question to exist for him. He looked at Freen with a smile, he tried to suppress the tightness in his chest.

However, this time Saint could not hold back his tears, he shed tears for the first time after having harbored those feelings for so long. Actually Saint was grateful that Freen realized that, he never thought that Freen understood his words, in a low voice he said, "My wounds are very deep, Freen." Saint remembers all the love he gave, but he can't feel it, "It's so deep and it hurts." Saint could not hold back the tears. However, his face remained smiling, tears just flowed.