𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐴 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

When they had arrived at one of their safe houses, everyone was tired and hungry and in need of some relaxation. But Fallon's mind was reeling, it had been since her run in with the Winter Soldier. She knew she would be seeing him soon, but she didn't realise how quick that was going to be. He had no idea it was her, would he even care, remember, she was nobody, a homeless girl with a grudge against the city's finest. She may not have been anyone then, but she definitely was someone now. And she was on his hitlist.

"Are you okay?'' a figure slumped in the seat beside her, she had been so clouded in her thoughts she didn't even hear the brunette approach her nor the light laughter and chatter around them. Their mission was successful, but Fallon knew with them being on the Falco and Winter Soldier's radar and the additional wannabe heroes, they weren't going to make their lives easy and quite frankly she was scared.

"Yeah, just thinking" she smiled lightly as he placed a bowl in her lap, his own one in his and for a good few seconds her thoughts faded, and she finally got to see everyone happy. Their cause was going to bring back happiness to everyone who had it stolen from them. They were going to fight for it and they would not stop. Fallon had to get back to Aura, and she would take down anyone who tried to prevent her from it. 

"it's a bit scary no" she said, her eyes fluttering around the room, landing on Karli who was telling a joke to the two boys. Sam was doubling over, his smile blinding while Jihoon was doing his best to kill the smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "We have a lot of people relying on us. You think we can do this"

Niko didn't look at her but her words were digested with anxiety and concern. " We've come a long way for this cause. More people want to join us. We're doing the right thing" he reassured, sending a soft smile to her, but as his phone buzzed, the smile was wiped clean off of his face.

"What is it" she frowned as he didn't even look at her, just passed her his device.

You took what was mine

I'm going to find you and kill you.

Fallon swore as he shoved his phone back into is pocket. " Keep it to yourself for now, we don't need anyone freaking out. We will sort them out when we get there." She ordered but his reluctance was painted across his face.

"They don't need to be worrying about this alright. We will sort it out before it gets out of hand. Trust me" she reassured before making her way towards her friends. Karlis face brightened, her arms wrapped around Fallon's waist whilst Sam passed her a drink.

Yeah, they'd cross that bridge when they get to it.