Chapter 17: Confessions Gone Awry

Hey everyone! Here is another big drama-filled chapter. The title says it all. It's confessions gone horribly wrong. Things get laid out on the table and there's fighting. Oh my!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Dante's POV]

                Mr. Howard stood in between me and Benard as we glared at each other. Chanel seemed pleased with herself but little did she know, Kelsey was getting heated by her stupidity and ignorance. But Kelsey was still lost to why me and Chanel was going at it.

“Benard you better stay the fuck away from me!” I yelled as Mr. Howard restrained me. Marcus was looking over at Chanel but his face was still unreadable. He’s not mad that I was cutting into his girl? I guess not. Sean had a sly smirk on his face while Dorothy looked concerned.

“Watch yourself, Dante! I run this band!” Benard yelled. A lot of people scoffed at that and Mr. Howard spun around to face the angry Benard.

“This is MY band. Not yours. Now what is going on here?” Mr. Howard asked loudly. I pointed to Chanel.

“She’s the stem of all things bad! This bitch is the problem.” I seethed.

“Watch your mouth, Dante.” Mr. Howard said calmly. Chanel’s face was scrunched up as she stepped towards me.

“I’m the problem?! Because you’re a meddling faggot?” Chanel screamed, getting closer.

SLAP!

Kelsey’s hand moved swiftly across Chanel’s face with a loud, echoing noise. Everyone looked surprised because Kelsey has never been one to show anger like that. Marcus seemed upset now but didn’t say anything. Even Mr. Howard was speechless. Chanel held the cheek that had just taken the hit, glaring at Kelsey.

“You…bitch.” Chanel said in a growl. Kelsey began putting her long, brown hair into a pony tail. She took off her glasses and stuck them in her pocket. Her usual pale skin was a bright red from rage.

“I’ve had enough of you. You keep fucking all of my friends over. Bitch I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time.” Kelsey said so calmly. Once again, everyone was stunned. Kelsey had never uttered a cuss word in the 3 weeks I’ve known her. Chanel’s face grew with amusement.

“Oh you want to hit me. It’s on.” Chanel said as she took her earrings out and stepped towards Kelsey. Kelsey pushed Chanel back and she stumbled in her six inch heels. Why does this girl still have on those heels? Surprisingly, Chanel kept her balance though. Marcus still stood there in silence. In awe.

Mr. Howard stepped away from Benard and I to intercept the girl fight that was about to take place, which was so desperately needed. Chanel needs an ass beating. Chanel was charging back over to Kelsey to swing on her but Mr. Howard stopped her in her tracks.

“WHAT IS WITH ALL THIS MADNESS?” Mr. Howard yells.

“Dante is obviously starting stuff!” Benard says putting his finger in my face. I shove him with all my might and he stumbles back before falling to the floor.

“I’m not starting shit! Chanel didn’t have to say what she said to me.” I retort, preparing myself for if I got to beat someone’s ass yet again. But Benard was kind of big so he’d be a challenge. Mr. Howard lets out a yell of irritation.

“Stop this fighting. Someone needs to talk. What’s going on?” Mr. Howard asks. Benard stands to his feet, breathing like a mad bull. He stays exactly where he is though, staring at me attentively.