Chapter 6: Call Me Crazy

Valentine's Day Update! Happy Valentine's Day my awesome readers (That's going to be funny reading this in the future). I appreciate the reads and votes on my story. Slowly but surely, it's getting up there. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter because it is definitely quite interesting in my opinion. Read, Vote, Comment, Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Marcus' POV]

                I called Dante but there was no answer. He must’ve been really pissed with me or something because he didn’t say a word to me after Kelsey and him had talked in the band room. I don’t even know what was going on but I didn’t ask either. It wasn’t typical of me to butt into people’s business seeing as I wouldn’t want people all up in my business. My room was warm as I laid on my bed, my thoughts all over the place. The white walls of my room seemed to be stained with darkness. Chanel and I were getting along pretty well today until we got back here, to my house. We ended up arguing about something petty as usual. Then she went to texting on her phone as usual. I asked who it was again and she got all mad that I asked. Could Chanel be cheating on me? I hate that I even have to ask myself such a silly question because it just seems so unlikely. Maybe I’m being naïve. Maybe I just don’t want to acknowledge that she might not be loyal…if she is cheating.

                I looked at my phone. No return call from Dante. Perhaps he just doesn’t want to get attached either and is trying to distant himself. That might be the best but I miss it. I miss him. I know I shouldn’t miss him since I have a girlfriend but sometimes I feel like Chanel doesn’t love me. Or at least she just doesn’t show it. What did Kelsey say to Dante? Do Kelsey even know that Dante have a crush…on me? She would’ve probably told me and questioned me. Kelsey would hound me and would probably be upset that I kept such a secret from her. Me being into guys and girls that is. Kelsey was never one to judge anybody and loved everyone for who they were. I huffed loudly and turned on my side. The house was relatively silent as my mother was working late and my sister was out with her friends.

“Only 8pm…” I mumbled as I eyed the clock on my nightstand. It was boring being alone, but most times I didn’t mind. I could be a loner at times so I needed alone time sometimes. But really, I wanted to talk to Dante. I closed my eyes and tried thinking of better things. I can get my car fixed tomorrow so yeah. Things should get better.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

                I was doing something crazy but I wanted to do it. I got up early to walk to the bus stop…by Dante’s. Dante would be surprised nonetheless but I wonder what his reaction would be. This is so weird that I’m doing this seeing as I really don’t want to admit to liking Dante, but my thoughts say otherwise. Dante runs my mind constantly. The sun was high and it had to be one of the warmest days in a long time. Snow was still collected all around the city and it would probably stay that way because it’s supposed to snow again tonight.

                I walked quickly through the neighborhood, trying to get to the bus stop by Dante. If I was correct, the bus didn’t come for another 15 minutes, so I had ample amount of time. The air brushed lightly against my face as I continued walking. I was practically almost there when I saw Dante walking to the bus stop from his house. My pace slowed so that I would approach him once he was at the bus stop. Dante looked so heavy in thought as he leaned against the bus stop post. I quietly walked up to him. Why was I doing this? I don’t want to admit that I’m attracted to Dante but that’s a contradiction because my thoughts always wonder to the possibilities of me and him. Before I could touch him, he whirled around and jumped a little. I must’ve scared him. How…cute?