Chapter 22

"That's its designation?" Fowler asked from a few feet behind Koda. June and him were becoming worried when the woman didn't reply.

"Were...were they in there?" Koda finally whispered, loud enough for the two humans to hear.

Fowler came up and rested a hand on Koda's shoulder, "They were laid to rest."

"I want to go see them. I need to go see them."

"Very well, we can go see them," June announced. Fowler gave her a look which the nurse ignored.

"Wait! In Strikers control system. On the left hand side there should be a safe. Sealed, in case anything did happen to Striker, belongings or something of importance would be put in there. I'll–Can someone go in there and open it?" Koda explained, there was a look of desperation in her eyes.

Fowler nodded and called over a few men to go inside. He saw that Koda was tense as two men made their way into the Jaeger.

She didn't know if anything would be in there. Or what would be in there. Herc and Chuck kept to themselves, unless Koda and Raleigh were around.

As the minutes passed Koda found herself tracing a pattern along Striker's leg. Then a loud thump made her jump. A black duffel bag which looked rather full was right in front of her. An unknown man was now walking away. Immediately Koda rolled up to it and then placed the bag on her lap.

She was surprised that the bag was in perfect condition. Just some dust covered it.

"Would you like some privacy before we go to their graves?" Fowler then asked. He noticed that Koda had her hands on the bag protectively. Which is understandable, the things in that bag belonged to the people who pretty much helped raise her.

"Yes please," She whispered. Not moving her hands from the bag. Fowler brought her back to hangar E and left her alone. Koda rolled to a small table, which was located near the higher platforms. As Koda looked around for a short moment she noticed that this hangar looked similar to the Autobot base.

Then as she set the bag on the table she took a deep breath, "There better not be any boxers in here Chuck, or I swear I'll come up there and beat the scrap outta you," Koda chuckled.

Then carefully Koda unzipped the bag...

~

"We know I'm all for blowing things up, but what does scaling a Decepticon mine have to do with anything? We can't take down Buckethead like this!" Miko stated as she looked at the Energon mine in front of them.

Wheeljack scoffed, "Simple, when we make the big boom, the blast will be big and unmistakable."

"Any Autobot within 500 clicks will see the sky glowing with Energon, then they'll come running," Bulkhead finished for his friend.

Miko chuckled, "Then bring the rain!"

The three would wait till nightfall to blow the mine. Which would take a few hours.

~

Arcee retracted her weapons and walked over to the two taller Autobots. Jack followed close behind, though he was nervous.

Ultra Magnus had a stern look on his face while Aries looked down at Jack. She knelt down on her knees plates to look at the human, "It's been a while since I've seen one of your guys..."

"No one's seen or heard from you since Cybertron went dark, how did you find your way to earth?" Arcee questioned Ultra Magnus.

The mech looked down at the femme, "Soldier we may not be on Cybertron, but military protocol remains."