16: Family 2

Three days of awkardness passed as I continued to hang with his family. His sister was really nice, and her 10 year old was having a blast playing with me. Mia was a little princess, getting literally whatever she wanted when her 'nonno' was around. Alessandro, as he preferred me to call, was a happy man. He had been scary at first, though. Alessio wasn't wrong he had not been happy with the dinner situation. I had yet to talk it over, mostly because I wasn't sure what to say.

We all sat in the huge living room watching a movie, Rango, per Mia's request. She wanted this big movie night, and she got it. Alessandro whipped out a huge projector and screen, made popcorn, and retrieved candy and chips and brownies. We all got our tickets made by Mia on some carboard paper. Each had our names on it. There were couches and recliners set up just like in movie theaters. All the lights were turned out and the surrond sound in here was purposely loud. Alessio and I sat in the back on a loveseat with a blanket over us. He was having a lot of trouble keeping his hands to himself, and tonight was no different. When I was brought extra clothing, there was nothing but skirts and dress. My underwear was sheer and thin. All of the clothes were not risky, though, but a lot of easy access. He kept me close, keeping his arms around me. He had been a constant tease, proding at me. He never did anything, just touches and kisses. Little bites.

"Amore mio, you look stunning today," he whispered in my ear. His hand reached for my breast, taking advantage of the darkness that surronded up. I pushed his hand away. This was not the time. He kissed my cheek softly.

"Nothing?" he asked playfully.

I tried to ignore him instead of focusing on the movie. It was a pretty good movie, honestly. Alessio hated when I said no, with or without my words. His hands soon became a major distraction as he slid his hand on my thigh. I was wearing a minskirt so it had already rode up. I tried to shoot him a glare, but he wasn't looking at me. Pushing his hand away was no use as he grabbed my leg, unmoving. I sigh, trying to watch the movie again. His fingertips ran soft circles on my thigh, inching higher and higher. The anticipation of him reaching me had me aching. I found it almost impossible to keep my focus. Without warning, he pushed my underwear aside and slid one finger inside of me. I was already so wet. It was way too easy. This was the first time in all of his teasing he actually engaged with me. I bit my lip to keep quiet. His finger stayed still as i grabbed his arm that had reached over to me. I lifted my legs up to sit criss cross, opening myself as best as I could. He pulled one of my legs over his lap. I was beyond excited and yet terrified of being caught.

"Alessio," I whispered to him. He leaned close, his finger slipped all the way in.

"We should go at least," I said.

He gave me this evil grin before moving his finger in and out slowly. I was shocked as I pushed my face into his biceps. He was watching the moving now, ignoring me, minus his finger. I enjoyed the pleasure, as the thrill of being caught scared the life out of me. I kept as quiet as a mouse. The movie transtioned to loud scene and he put a second finger inside of me. I moaned louder into him, but no one could hear me, or at least I hoped so. Soon, the sound became quiet, and he pulled his fingers out. I thought that was the end of our escapde, however he ran his wet fingers on my clit instead. It was quieter, but the feeling was instenese. I wasn't sure how much I could take of this. My hips pushed against him as he sent me into over drive. I was thankful we were up closer as I threw my head back.

I finally fought his hands, moved my leg and headed toward the downstairs bathroom as quickly as I could. He was hot on my heels grabbing me into his embrace from behind. He wasted no time finding my neck and began to suck on the skin roughly. He pulled my skirt up, exposing me, sinking his hand between my underwear and rubbing my yet again. It drove me crazy as the build up started only for him to stop what he was doing. I could not stand how he played with me, and yet I had not achieved climax in 3 days. It was the most annoying feeling. I groaned at him as he wrapped his hand lightly on my neck.