7: Elena

The sunlight ripped me from my peaceful sleep as I guarded my eyes. I groaned, just wanting to go back to sleep. An arm slipped around my waist. I tried to move out of the way, yet I was caught in his grasp. He pressed his body against me as his breath tickled my neck.

"Buongiorno," He said behind me, his voice deep and gruff.

It sent chills down my spine. I realized his other arm was under the gap between my head and neck. I had managed to cuddle with a crazy man all night, oh goodie! I was so unsure of how to proceed. Alessio being this close made me so nervous. I was still upset about his antic yesterday. 

On a small good note, I got out of the house. Minus the even more creepy friend of his last night, I got to see people. I didn't interact, but I made the best of it. I looked down, still wearing the same outfit as yesterday. I fell asleep sometime between their conversation. It's not like I could listen in, I had no idea what they were talking about. I felt so nervous as the butterflies invaded my stomach. He always stayed way too close for comfort.

"Today, we are going to find you an engagement ring," he said as he whispered in my ear. "Ring?" I asked.

It feels so weird to realize he's serious about marrying me. I don't feel like anything special, I'm not worth thousands or even millions of dollars. I've had 2 boyfriends that didn't last all too long. He always had this look in his eyes. Besides being a big scary dude, he had this almost twinkle in his eyes. I guess my mind still thought this was some kind of joke.

"Yes, amore mio. I would shout my love for you to the heavens. I want everyone to know you're taken, " he told me.

His hand had somehow managed to slide down to my thigh and crept up my skirt. It didn't help that I had not had sex in a bit over a year. His touches felt intensified. Or maybe it had to do with my attraction. Even in my frustration at this entire situation, my eyes and my body found him SO attractive. I was at least happy that we didn't face one another. I felt embarrassed. This situation was not what I wanted. It was forced upon me. Now I'm left to pick up the pieces and make do with what I can. I wanted to not feel like such a horny teenager, yet I didn't move his hand away.I felt his hand run around my thigh and brush across my panties. I squirmed under his touch. This wasn't the person or the time. He placed a soft kiss upon my neck, causing me to bite my lip. I was such a suckered for neck kisses. My body felt even more sensitive to his touch.

"Voglio te."

I found myself pushing my ass against him. He placed a firm grip on my bare hip. Why did he make me feel this way? I could not explain why I felt this way. I still think it had to do with lack of sleep. I felt like the choice had already been made, so I might as well enjoy myself, maybe? I could feel his bulge against me. His hand ran up my dress. His fingertips danced on my skin, then ran against the top of my breast. He led me to turn towards him, and my body obliged. Our eyes never met as he immediately kissed me. His lips hungrily attacked mine.

"EXCUSE ME?" A loud female voice interrupted us. 

It was like a record stopped, and my brain stopped its early morning fog. I scrambled myself away as Alessio looked behind me. His face raged with furry as his features hardened. Not even under his gaze, I was afraid. My body started to shake in response to the tension hanging in the room.