good loyal thots

— ☆

i woke up from my nap and it was getting dark outside. i opened my phone and i saw a bunch of missed calls and texts from bill and emma. they were probably worried cause i vanished, but i wasn't in the mood to respond.

i got up lazily and went out of my room. i knocked on my younger brother's door and he opened it. 'your phone kept ringing earlier' he said as i crashed into his bed, 'have you eaten?', he nodded yes, then sat back down onto his chair and resumed his game. he told me mom and dad left again and weren't gonna be home until tomorrow, and then asked if he can call his two friends over. i agreed and went back to my room. i didn't feel like eating or doing human stuff right now. my phone rang again. it was emma.

'sup?' i answered, trying to sound as calm and collected as possible, 'y/n! are you okay? what happened?' she spoke fast, she was worried. 'yeah, just got a lil tired earlier' i attempted to cover it up, before hearing another voice telling emma to 'ask me' something. 'what's up?' i asked, 'we're at your front door, can you open up?'.

i went downstairs and let bill, emma and tom in. as i placed my hand onto the doorknob to close the door, i noticed my red knuckles covered in blood from earlier. shit. i had to hide that from them. i quickly placed my arms behind my back and turned to them, 'how come you came here?' i genuinely asked them, hoping that my eyes aren't too red or my face too puffy. 'well, first of all we were worried cause you left school without saying a word... and second of all, we're going to a party!', bill answered, 'oh well i'm okay and have fun!' i smiled and hoped they would leave now that they've seen i'm all good. 'oh no, we are going to a party', he added, emphasizing the we. emma grabbed my arm, 'let's go, i'll help you get dressed' she rushed me upstairs before i could say anything.

'i'm not going anywhere' i told her as she closed the door to my room. 'please please please come with usssss', she begged me, and started looking through my closet, 'no', i answered simply, 'please, come on, it's gonna be so fun! we need this, i need you there', 'you have bill', but she didn't stop pleading for me to go. 'is nicole gonna be there?', i needed to find a better excuse not to go so i decided to use the not-over-your-ex card. 'well... about that... it's actually her party' i turned to her, widening my eyes at the thought that they would actually think i'd consider going to that, 'BUT, she personally asked us to go with you. she said she wants to make up for the shit way you guys first met'. i wonder if she really does or if tom told her to say that... maybe she is nice and i was a bitch for no reason. i didn't really put in effort to make a good first impression either.

as i was lost in my trail of thoughts, emma pulled out my short, tight, black dress with a slit on the right thigh and threw it at me. 'come on, no more buts, no more edgelord shit that you don't want to go'.

☆ —

nicole's house was pretty big and had a pool in the backyard. the car ride there was painfully awkward and silent, tom sat next to me in the backseat but didn't say a word, only glanced at me a few times. by the time we arrived, i just wanted to get drunk as soon as possible. and so i found the kitchen after wandering my way around, took a random bottle of gin and drank straight from it, before taking a sip of tonic to wash away the taste. 'oh i see you're having fun already!' nicole entered through the sliding doors that led to the pool, where everyone was. i smiled at her, pushing through the on-going awkwardness, 'look, i'm sorry for the way i acted. i didn't know you were tom's ex' she said, sitting on the counter in front of me. something about being reduced to his ex hurt me, like he didn't bother telling her i was his best friend. i was just a good loyal thot. 'it's ok, i was a shithead myself' i admitted, 'we're not really dating either. just fucking. he totally freaked out when i said the g-word', she looked down, bummed about it. i couldn't help but let out a little laugh, not aimed at her but at the situation. she turned to me and i realized what it might've seemed like to her, 'wait, sorry, i'm not laughing at you, i think that's really shitty. i just can't believe how you can let him get away with that' i reassured her, putting my hand on her shoulder, 'you are stunning and more than a quick fuck', i said it genuinely, the gin making me oddly honest towards her. 'thank you... i uh do you really mean that?' she looked at me, a sparkle of hope in her eyes. 'yes, of course!!! besides, who the fuck does he think he is anyway?' her eyes widened, and i didn't realize it wasn't because of my words at the time, 'going around thinking he can fuck anyone and then ditch them? i bet he isn't even that good' i let out all my spite, and i firmly believed it, 'y/n...' she said quietly, looking behind me. i looked at her confused, and then turned around.

tom was towering over me, his eyes dark and jaw clenched out of anger. 'nicole get out' he said, sharp and strict. she left without saying a word and i furrowed my brows, confused by her obedience, 'man what the fuck?' i asked tom, 'you wanna know who the fuck i think i am?' he was getting closer and closer to me. he had a cocky smile on his face and his words were coated with pure anger, 'you wanna know how good i am? why there's girls waiting in line to fuck?' he was so close that i bumped my back into the counter, so he used it as an opportunity to trap me, resting both of his arms on the counter on each side of me. 'get a grip, your little scene does nothing but prove to me you're all talk no do' i answered to his face, getting angry myself at his overdramatic reaction, 'oh yeah? wanna bet i can make you beg for it too?' he looked down into my eyes, and all i could see was his massive ego. i laugh, 'piss off', but all he did was get closer to me, sticking his body to mine, 'you scared you'll lose?' he asks mockingly. i can feel my heart racing, poisoned by rage, as he eyes me up and down, tongue playing with his shiny lip piercing.

'okay, bet. fucking bring it on'

— ☆

a/n: i love it when they get angry 😫