Ch. 16: Glitter Disaster!

!TW:Blood!

POV: Y/N

When Wally left to the lab you were left with by the office with the J&J.

The three of you walked to the grinder room. Joseph and Jacob worked in the grinder room most of the time so they took you with them like your father told them too.

While the J&J were working with the grinders you walked around and explored. There wasn't much in the grinder room. But you stumbled across a closet. The inside of the closet was dark and cold. You found some black bags coverd with some kind of gloop. But most importantly you found 10 one- pound bag of glitter!

You took out a bag and opened it. You decided that the best idea is to throw the glitter around the factory. The factory does look a bit too plain so a bit of glitter won't do anything. Right?

After one bag was done you opened another one. This went on and on until all 10 bags were gone. The factory looked so glitter that is you shined a light at the factory it would probably blind you.

You stood in the middle of the factory looking very proud of yourself.

"Look how beautiful the factory looks now!" You said

A few minutes later Wally walked out of the lab.

"What in the world happened here?!" He stood there in shock by the amount of glitter.

Wally noticed you and walked over to you.

"Darling... where did you find all of this glitter?" He asked you.

"In the grinder room." You told him

Wally nodded his head.

"We're going to go to the grinder room and your going to tell me where you found the glitter." Wally told you.

He took you hand and started walking to the grinder room.

Once you got to the grinder room you showed Wally the place where you found the glitter. Wally saw the black bags on the ground. He walk over to them and turned on a flashlight.

"Body bags?" He said as he looked at them.

"And there is blood all over them.. great.." Wally stepped away from the body bags.

Wally took your hand and stepped out of the closet. He started to walk over to the J & J.

The J & J were working on the grinder and whispering about something. When they saw Wally they stopped whispering and looked at him.

"Hello.. sir.." they said.

"Why weren't you watch Y/N? Now everything and everyone is covered in glitter." Wally said.

The J&J looked away.

"Um.. we're sorry.. sir." They told him.

Wally looked around the grinder room.

"Well.. for Not watch my child like I told you.. you guys will be cleaning the glitter... all of it." Wally said and left the grinder room with you.