Ch. 18: J & J's Absences

POV: Wally

Wally was sitting in his office doing paperwork after what happed a few hours ago. Ever now and then he would check on Y/N who was playing in their fort. Just him looking at Y/N made him smile.

Then there was a knock on the door. Wally looked at the door.

"Come in." He said putting down the paperwork.

The door opened and Jacob came in.

"Hello sir.." Jacob said as he walked over to Wally's desk.

"What do you need?" Wally said.

Wally leaned back in his chair. Jacob sat down on the chair next to Wally's desk.

"So um... tomorrow is the meeting right?" Jacob said.

"Right. What about it?" Wally asked Jacob

Jacob noticed the picture on Wally's desk then quickly looked back up at Wally.

"So me and Joseph might be a bit late to the meeting because we have um.. something to do.." Jacob told him.

Wally leaned his elbow onto his desk.

"And what is that something?" Wally asked him.

Jacob looked a bit nervous..

"Um... we need to pick up some papers for the meeting that you asked for." Jacob said.

Wally leaned back into him chair again.

"Oh those papers. Right. Just bring them to the meeting then." Wally told Jacob.

Jacob nodded his head "Okay sir."

"Now get out of my office." Wally told him.

Jacob nodded his head again and stood up. He walked to the door and looked at Y/N. Then he left.

Wally took the paperwork on his desk at started working on them again.

After a few hours of doing paperwork Wally looked over at Y/N.

"So are you going to be at the meeting?" Wally asked Y/N.

Y/N looked up at Wally.

"No. I'm not." Y/N said.

Wally nodded his head.

"Okay then." Wally said and looked back at the paperwork.

"Can I walk around the factory while you are at the meeting?" Y/N asked him.

Wally nodded his head.

"Sure. But just be careful please." Wally told Y/N.

Then Wally continue to work on his work.

After a few hour the suns set and it was time to go home. Wally looked at Y/N.

"Come on. Let's go home now." Wally said and stood up.

He stretched a bit and walked over to pick you up. Y/N and Wally walked out of the office and walked home.