Ch. 1: Present Times

POV: Y/N

You've been Wally's child for about 1-2 years now. Nobody knew where you came from and Wally didn't say anything either. Today was like any normal day. You were pretending to sleep in your bed when Wally came into your room. Wally was a really nice father but not the nicest boss.

He walked over to you "Wake up sunshine" He said as he sat down on your bed next to you drinking his coffee.

You turned around because you didn't want to go anywhere. Wally smiled and stood up and walked out of the room.

"Come on get up and get dressed I'm going to go make some breakfast really fast" He said as he walked out of your room.

Once Wally walked away you got up and got ready for the day. Today wasn't going to be the most fun since you will be sitting in meetings doing nothing but at least you get to be with Wally.

Once you got ready you walked out of your room. You walked over to the kitchen where Wally made you some breakfast. He put the plate down on the table. On the plate there was an egg and bacon. Even if it was a really simple breakfast you ate most of it.

After you ate your breakfast Wally took your plate and put it into the sink. You and Wally walk over to the door and got ready to leave the house for the day. You put on your shoes and a light jacket since it wasn't that cold outside.

After both you and Wally got ready Wally picked you up and walked out the door. The Factory wasn't that far away from their house so it wouldn't take a long time to get there.

You looked at Wally "Father what are we going to do today?"

Wally looked at you and replied "Well today I have to have a few meeting and check on the experiments in the laboratory. You can sit in my office if you want."

Wally's office was kinda boring but he let you make forts and stuff so you were planning on staying in the fort that you made drawing most of the day.

Soon you got to the Factory and Wally put you down on the ground. Both Wally and you went into the Factory and saw people running around.