Ch.5: Hide and Seek

!TW: Blood and death!

POV:Y/N

While Wally was talking to an employee you managed to run away. You were planning to go hide in the grinder room but Wally knew you would probably hide in there. So you ran to the meeting room.

The meeting room was next to the offices and if someone sees you they will tell Wally so you snuck in. Once inside the meeting room you walked over to Wally chair at the end on the long table. You sat in the chair and saw a computer with all the cameras.

"Oh this is so cool!" You said quietly.

The cameras showed every room in the Factory except the rooms in to lab. Now you can watch and see where Wally was so that you could hide under the table so that he doesn't find you.

After a few minutes you checked the cameras to see if Wally was near the meeting room but you noticed something else. Everyone was running around again but you didn't care and laid back in the chair.

After a little while You checked the cameras again but didn't see anything. Suddenly you hear footsteps coming to the meeting room's door. You hid underneath the table.

Then someone opened the door and walked in.

"Come on out Y/N I know you're in here" they said.

You couldn't figure out who it was but they where coming closer to you.

Then the alarm sounded and a person on the intercom said "Everyone experiment #20 have escaped their cage be on the lookout!"

You stay under the table but peak out and you see that experiment #20 was in the meeting room. You had to find a way to get out and quickly.

You stay quiet and try to figure out a way to get out of here. You looked around to see if you could use any thing to help you get out.

Experiment #20 was getting closer to you and you didn't have a lot of time before you would become a tasty snack. Then you hear familiar footsteps. Then someone ran into the meeting room and yelled

"IN HERE!" It was a familiar voice. It was Wally.

You peaked over and saw him with a knife in his hand. Suddenly the monster attack you and Wally ran over to the monster and killed it.

You had a deep scar on your arm from the attack. Wally grabbed you from underneath the table and picked you up. He walked out and carried you to the Infirmary room. While you were being carried there Wally told one of the employees to clean up the mess in the meeting room.