Ch. 3: Some Stupid Reason

POV: Wally

All he was doing was working a paper when an email came up.
It said "Dear Mr. Darling please come down to laboratory room #3. We kind of need your help here."

Wally rolled his eyes and put on his lab coat and walked over to the door.

Y/N turned and looked at him "Where are you going?"

"I need to go down to the lab stay here and be good while I'm gone." he said as he walk out of the room.

Once he was out he walked down to the lab. It was still a mess after what happened this morning. *These dang experiments need some better and stronger cages* he thought to himself as he walked into room #3. There was nobody in the room. He looked around and saw some of the employees behind a large table.

"Why are you guys hiding there is literally nothing in here." He said confused why they called him

One of the workers quietly said "H-he's behind you sir"

Wally turned around and saw experiment #10. Experiment #10 was very tall a bit taller then Wally himself. His eyes were bloodshot red. But Wally calmly walked over to the cabinet and unlocked it with his key.

"Be carful he might eat you too" said another employee.

"Really. Well he won't." He said as he grabbed a syringe and walked over to one of the employees and gave them the syringe.

"W-what? I'm not going anywhere near that thing." Said the employee who got the syringe.

Wally grabbed the syringe out of the employees hand and walked over to the beast. He shoved the syringe and a few seconds later the beast fell onto the ground. It make a really loud sound and shook the building.

"Was it really that hard for you guys?" Wally turned around facing the employees "I thought I gave you guys a key? Didn't I?" Wally said with a bit of anger

The employee with the key around their neck hid. Wally looked at them and stormed out of the room slamming the door. *These stupid people* he thought to himself. He got out of the lab area and went back to his office where he made himself another cup of coffee. He took the mic.

"Everyone there will be a meeting tomorrow in the morning please be there." He put down the mic and walked over to Y/N.