Ch. 13: Another Walk

POV: Y/N

After a few hours you were sitting in your fort drawing a picture of Wally. You started getting bored and thought about going on a walk but you remembered what happened yesterday.

You shrugged it off and looked at Wally.

"Um... Father, can I go on a walk?" You asked him.

He looked at you and put down his paper work.

"Well I'm kind of busy right now but..." Wally said as he picked up his phone.

You looked at him a bit confused.

Soon J & J came to the office.

"What did you need sir?" They asked

Wally looked at you and then looked at J & J.

"Well I guess you get to start your job today. Anyways Y/N wants to go on a walk around the factory. Make sure nothing happens to them or you know what going to happen to you." He told them

"Yes sir." They said

They looked at you. It was kinda creepy since two twins were looking at you but you walked over to them.

You and the J & J walked out of Wally's office and started the walk. It felt weird since you usually went on a walk with Wally not some two random suspicious guys.

You were walking in front of J & J and you could hear them whispering to each other. It was mostly calm in the factory. People were doing there jobs and doing there paper work.

You walked around the grinder room looking at all the grinders. They were very very tall. Beside the grinders was a metal platform so that you could climb up to the grinder and throw stuff into the grinder.

You also walked near the lab. You couldn't go inside yet. Maybe when you get older you could but not for now. You could hear faint screaming and yelling from the lab. I mean it was a lab where they tested on stuff and found new things but the yelling was kinda annoying.

Soon you heard a beep. Jacob picked up his phone.

"Oh we have to head down to the Infirmary right now to check that your arm is healing." Jacob said.

It was kind of suspicious since the arm got hurt yesterday and it wasn't going to heal really fast.

Anyways you got to the Infirmary and walked to the front desk with J & J.

The person at the front looked down and said "Dr. John will see you in a few minutes."