¡ "i want you to notice, when i'm not around"

i woke up to the sound of my phone going off.

'what's going on now?' i thought to myself.

i grabbed it off the counter and scrolled the notification bar down. i soon had a shocked look on my face as i read the notifs. i immediately got up and ran to larry's room. when i walked in, he was playing a game on his computer. he must have heard me open the door cause he took off his headphones and turned around.

"have you checked your phone?" i asked.

"obviously, why?"

"did you see all the twitter notifications?"

"nah, i have that stuff on silent."

larry pulled out his phone and started looking for what i was talking about.

"i dont see anything." he said.

suddenly, nick came into the room. he was holding his phone aswell.

"did you guys see the feud?" he said.

i nodded meanwhile larry just tilted his head in confusion. after a while of explaining, larry made a face that looked like he had seen a ghost. turns out, larry wore the 'i heart my boyfriend' shirt into nick's birthday stream, causing the fanbase to go wild with theories. most of them about us.

"it's fine! we can just say he bought the shirt as a joke and that nothings wrong." i said.

"or, i could play along and say 'yeah, i totally bought the shirt for [name]'. they wont know if im telling the truth because our friend-group joke is that we're all gay. plus, i'm being honest." larry chimes in.

we both turn to nick to whose idea we should go with.

"well, i guess both of your guy's ideas are good. we should most likely go with [name]'s cause we don't want anything else happening." he says.

larry groans meanwhile i have a mini celebration.

"should we respond to them?" i ask.

"no." nick says.

-

as we continued our day, i thought about what would happen if the viewers found out. would it be chaotic or would it be sane? i honestly can't tell.

"hey dude, what are you thinking about?" tanner hopped into the seat next to me.

i was sitting on the couch watching tv, trying to get my mind of the event.

"watching [your/favorite/show]." i said.

"oh cool!" he yelled.

he snuggled in with my blanket, which made me a little annoyed but i just brushed it off. he then put his head on my lap.

'this is fine by me but i don't know if larry would mind.'

we continued watching the show when yumi came downstairs.

"woah, i thought that was larry on your lap." he snorted.

i just laughed it off. i placed my hand on his head and started awkwardly playing with his hair.

"damn, your hair is soft!" i said.

"thanks, i try to make it that way." he laughed.

we had another moment of silence before yumi came over at sat down. he was taking sips of his water while "watching" the tv.

"hey, this show sucks." he said.

"you suck." i mocked.

"okay man."

he got up and went upstairs. i continued playing with tanner's hair because i literally didn't know what else to do. i suddenly started hearing little snores. i soon figured out they were coming from tanner.

'am i that good?' i thought.

i also felt heaviness on my eyelids, so i decided to take a quick nap. it wouldn't matter if i slept on this couch today because everyone else was busy streaming or editting.

-

i woke up to the sound of the fridge opening. i blinked a couple times before looking down. tanner was still there, peacefully sleeping. i looked over my shoulder to see who was there.

"damn it, am i that loud?" nick groaned.

"obviously." i whispered.

he came over to us and sat down on the couch aswell.

"oh shit, i didn't even know he was there." nick said, startled by the fact tanner was sleeping on my lap.

he stared at him before smirking a bit.

"how did this happen?" he asked.

"he came up to me a couple of hours ago, put his head on my lap, and fell asleep." i said.

"okay dude."

"what time is it anyway? this nap felt super long."

"uhh, it's around.." nick trailed off.

he looked at his phone which flashed his face white since it was dark.

"8:30 PM." he said.

"what? jesus christ, how long has larry been busy." i wondered.

"oh yeah, he's just been playing overwatch or something."

i blank-stared at him before patting tanner's head.

"huh?" he slurred.

"i have to get up."

"noo, please."

i sat there for a couple more seconds.

"okay, now i'm getting up." i said.

tanner just groaned before moving himself off of me. he noticed nick was there and he laid on his lap.

"dude." nick said.

i laughed at him, before going upstairs to larry's room. i knocked on the door before coming in. i found him sitting on the side of his bed, just looking at his phone. i walked over and sat next to him. he looked at me and smiled.

"what's up?" he asked.

"i wanted to see what you were doing all this time." i said.

he pointed at his computer which was updating.

"hey [name], you know i love you right?" he said.

he put his phone down and wrapped his arms around me.

"i'd hope so."

i heard him laugh a little before immediately calming down.

"i really do, i don't know what i'd do without you." he said.

"okay no need to prove yourself, i believe you."

i wrapped my arms around him aswell.

"i love you too silly." i said.

he squeezed my tighter, basically physically responding. we sat there for a bit just allowing the time to go by.

"i think i'm going to move in." i said.

he pulled away just so he could see my face.

"really?" he asked.

i nodded. he jumped onto me and hugged me extremely tight.

"LET'S GO!" he yelled.

i laughed at his energy. i smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

i love this man, no matter how gay it makes me.

the end :3

words: 1078

hai guys, i really hope you enjoyed the book!!! i loved seeing and reading your guy's comments on it! please add me on discord and stay safe!!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 | larrycroft x m!reader 🎉