¡ "in each other's lives"

yumi's pov:

i woke up to the sound of yelling.

'larry must be live again.' i thought, groaning while shoving my head into the one singular pillow i have since somebody took my other one.

i took a quick glance at my clock and saw that it was 6 AM.

'good going larry, just woke me up at a great time.'

i crawled out of my bed, carrying my pillow. i crept to larry's room, quietly opened the door, and smacked him with the pillow. i quickly ran out the room, before he even noticed who did that. running downstairs while laughing, i decided to get my day going. and by get my day going, i mean watching tv and editing some videos. i grabbed a glass of water when all of a sudden, i heard some slow steps behind me. turning around, i saw a foggy looking [h/c] stumbling down the stairs.

'probably should have warned him about larry's streaming habits.'

-

your pov:

i heard the distant but incredibly loud voice come from larry's room.

'does he always do this?' i thought.

i tried going back to sleep, thinking i could just drone it out. but i couldn't, of course. i groaned loudly before getting out from my bed. i turned the corner to go yell at him when suddenly, i saw yumi running out of his room with a pillow while larry yelled some more. i gave a small smile and started walking towards the stairs. as i was walking down, i saw yumi drinking a glass of water.

"staying hydrated, huh?" i said to him.

"for sure." he replied.

as i went into the kitchen where he was, i also grabbed a cup of water. my throat was so dry from last night, or should i say this morning, that my voice was cracking a bit. awkward tension filled the air as we both drank our water.

"so.." i muttered, trying to start a conversation.

"does larry always do this?"

"yeah, pretty much every once a month. i guess he just couldn't wait to stream or warn you that he was about to." yumi chuckled.

i nodded as i put my cup into the sink.

"i'm bored." i said.

"you just woke up." yumi replied.

"yeah, but usually theres something to do in the morning. whether its do my dishes or play something with nick." i groaned.

we both sat there for a bit.

"wanna go somewhere in the afternoon, maybe just to get to know the town?" yumi asked.

"yes please! i bet you i'll be so bored of this house after a day." i pleaded.

"you have a short attention-span."

"i know."

we both laughed for a bit.

"alright well, i need to edit videos and take a shower first. if you want, you can take one before me. i'll show you where it is." he said.

"aww, i thought you were going to get in with me." i laughed while yumi just stared at me with a disgusted face.

"no fucking way you're best friends with nick." he muttered while walking up the stairs.

i followed him to where the bathroom was.

"here you go. if you need anything, ask larry or look underneath the sink. i do not want to associate myself with you for the rest of the morning." he sarcastically laughed.