¡ "i just remember, i was lonely"

hi so um... im just gonna put random song lyrics instead im too lazy to pull up mac everytime UGH

i was just shopping for my groceries when suddenly, i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned my head just enough so i could see who was there. a young girl with short dark brown hair was standing behind me.

"uh.. this is going to sound weird but, are you that one guy on the group's vlogs?" she squeeked.

i could tell she was incredibly nervous.

"yeah, i guess?" i said.

"oh my god, really?! what was it like living with them? did you get to meet everyone? that's a stupid question.. of course you did! were they annoying? did they bother you in any way?" she just kept asking me questions.

"uhm no, i dont think they were annoying.. it just made me mad sometimes when i would wake up to larry's screaming.." i mumbled.

i didn't know what to say. this was the first time i had ever experienced this. her eyes seemed to widen after i said that.

"that's so cool! this is the first i had ever met someone who's friends with the group! you know, my friend actually got in one of their videos once! if you go to 12:41 on isaacwhy's channel roasting people's faces", you can see as their scrolling her photo comes up for a split second!" she rambled.

i just kept slowly nodding with an awkward smile.

"so um, i need to leave now cause i have work.." i said.

"wait!! can i pleasee get a photo with you?" she begged.

"alright." i smiled.

she then took a selfie while posing. i just smiled and held up a peace sign. after the photo, she immediately checked it.

"can i take a .5x one of you? it's fine if not, i swear!" she pleaded.

"yeah, sure." i said.

she positioned the camera on my forehead and i stuck my tongue out to the side.

"yes! thank you so much! you're so much cooler in person!" she waved and ran off.

i waved back and went back to checking out the type of cereals they had.

'what a strange girl.' i thought.

-

"boring!" i groaned while flipping tv channels.

i was sitting on the couch eating a bag of chips. i then heard a notification come from my phone. i picked it up to see who it was from. tanner.

- LMAOOOOO [NAME]

IS THIS YOU ??????

[ sent 2 pictures ]

i opened my mouth wide when i saw it. it was the picture of me with the girl from the grocery store. on instagram. AND SHE TAGGED EVERYONE??

- WHAT THW FUCK

IT JS :crying:

- LMDOAOAOOOODJJS

i decided to go to the name of the girl in the picture's insta. i had found out that that specific picture was blowing up. isaac, nick, tanner, yumi, everyone had liked it already.

'no fucking way.' i thought.

i started laughing while scrolling through the comments.

" 'he looks so fine'. 'im so downbad 🙏'. 'GIVE ME A CHANCE [NAME]'?!?!" i read.

"what are these kids on??" i exclaimed

i then got a discord notification from larry.

- [ sent a picture ]

i creamed

- WHAT THE FUCKKK(??????

i started laughing harder while reading more and more. nick then started ringing me. i immediately picked up.

"nice pictures." he said.

i could hear the snottiness in his voice.

"shut up you whore." i scoffed.

"what even is the backstory to it??" he laughed.

"dude, i was literally just shopping for cereal and she came up behind me and bombarded me with questions. she then asked me for a photo." i said.

"you finally getting a taste of the influencer life!"

"i literally didn't even want to be apart of this."

he just laughed.

-

i was taking a nap when i suddenly heard the discord ringtone. once i picked it up, i realized my facecam was immediately turned on.

"hey [name]!" larry yelled.

"hi pookie!!!" i screamed back.

he laughed a bit before continuing on.

"so um.." he mumbled.

"hm?"

"when are you coming back?"

i sat there for a bit staring at him.

"i just came back..." i said.

"i know but you need to come back one of these days!" he whined.

i thought about it for a second.

"if you can come back and pick me up again, then maybe.." i said.

"OH MY GOD REALLY?! WE'RE COMING RIGHT NOW." he screamed while getting up.

"WAIT, WAIT." i screamed.

"pleasee!!! i miss you!!" larry begged.

"i just came back you douche!" i yelled.

"ugh fine, but don't be surprised if i come in the middle of the night.." he smirked.

"sure, sure."

him and i talked a ton before signing off to go to bed.

"before i leave, what's up with that photo on instagram?" he asked.

"shut up." i said leaving the call.

i turned my phone off and stared at the ceiling for a bit. i wonder if larry might actually come to my apartment in the middle of the night. suddenly, i got a notification. it was from larry.

- goodnight bae!!

:kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart:

i smiled before shooting him back with a text.

- goodnight sweetheart!! <333

:kiss: :heart:

- FAKE

YOU ONLY SENT 1 HEART AND 1 KISS!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1

- OKAY OKAY OMFG

:kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart:

- thats more like it :kiss:

what an idiot. i laughed before shutting my phone off again. i thought back to when larry had told me he missed me.

'he's told me it twice now. it's only been a day too.' i pondered.

i flopped over to my side.

'i miss larry. i honestly do wish he could come in the middle of the night.'

i smiled at the thought of him waking me up and helping me to his car since i would be too tired to walk by myself.

'i miss larry a lot more than i thought i would.' i thought one last time, before falling into a deep sleep.

words: 1007