¡ "just like he did"

last tuesday of this school year YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

also i might give out my discord later :devil:

i woke up to the smell of weed and alcohol. the guys had hosted a mini party for getting to japan safely. i decided to go to bed early, meanwhile everyone else hang around and drank. i couldn't sleep for a bit because of all the noise, but soon i got used to it. i was sleeping on one of the beds.

 i looked around the room and saw isaac sprawled out on the couch, nick and tanner toppled over each other on the other bed, and larry sleeping on the ground right next to my bed. yumi and av must have slept in their room because they were no where to be found.

'my head hurts so bad..' 

i slowly got up and walked over to the mini kitchen they had. i poured myself a bowl of cereal i found in the cupboards. i crawled back over to my bed and turned on the tv. as i was scrolling through the channels they had given, isaac whipped his head up.

"what happened?" he mumbled.

i looked over at him while eating my cereal.

"nothing, why?" i said.

"oh.." 

he put his head back down and fell back asleep. i snorted a bit to this, then turning my attention back to the tv. i saw larry crawl onto my bed and sit up next to me. he then put his arm around me. 

'is everyone waking up now?'

"hey [name].. my head hurts." he sloppily said.

"good morning larry." i said, leaning myself carefully on him.

he smiled at me and continued watching tv with me.

"i love you." he said.

"can't go one day without saying that?" i asked.

"yeah actually, we didn't say it yesterday." 

"oh shut up."

-

the clock had just hit '12:09 PM'. we were all awake at this point. all of us were sitting on the beds, on our phones or waiting for our turn to shower.

"do you guys have any more tylenol?" yumi asked.

"yeah, here." i handed him the pill bottle.

he ate 2 more, before laying back down and going back on his phone.

"ugh, can we do anything today?" tanner asked.

"only if you feel fine enough." isaac said.

we all thought for a couple moments on what plans we had.

"what if we go to the tokyo tower?" nick suggested.

we all looked at isaac, waiting for his response.

"what? yeah, i'm fine with it." he said.

we all soon became cheerful again. by the time i had thought about what outfit i was going to wear, it was my turn to take a shower. i walked over towards the door and larry came out with a towel over his hair and waist. 

"dont have too much fun in there." he winked.

'what the fuck?' i thought.

i just flashed him a disgusted face before shutting the door behind me.

-

sitting in the lobby of the tower, isaac squeaked up.

"i think i have a fear of heights." isaac said.