40

“will we be able to meet again?”

this sentence ringing inside jihoon's mind as he looks at the photo of his family. he smiled at how precious hyunsuk's smile is in the photo as a tear escape from his eye. nothing hurt him the most like when sam took the only person he love aways from him forever. he can give up on his life just to save them both.

"if it has next life, please let me meet you again because all i want to do it's fullfil my dream to becomes a good husband and father"

he said and hugged the picture to sleep as his mind is empty. only hyunsuk and choihyun are inside.

from a person he hates the most to a person he loves the most. he already lost four beloved people. he is questioning his life what had he done.

“i can't ignore this anymore!i'm having enough”

he said as he wiped off the tears which flew like rollercoaster. he picked up the phone before deal jaehyuk's number.

: hello jihoon

“meet me at the company now”

: alright,will be there soon

he turn to look at hyunsuk's picture one more time before he smile.

"don't be sad love,he will pays for what he had done"

||•COMPANY•||

jihoon walked into his own company with all of the employees bowed at him but he didn't even care just goes straight to his office. he opened the door before get greet by jaehyuk and others. once jihoon sit in his seat, jungwhan hands him some photos which made jihoon curious.

"at that day,same hired someone to cut of the car brakes!it caught on camera on the way"

"then why didn't we see any video of the accident before?"

haruto question. it's right. after the accident,jihoon try to find the reason why the car suddenly got into accident by checking the camera on the road but nothing help since the video seems like it had been deleted.

"i was wondering so,i ask my friend to help with the camera since he is a pro hacker and good at this kind of stuff! luckily,he found a way to restore the video and it turn out this man was the one who cut the brake"

jaehyuk answered. jihoon look at the man's face as he recognized him so fast because this man still work at his mansion like nothing happened. this really boils jihoon's bloods to 100degree.

"what should we do now?"

"i think jungwhan should investigate where is sam now and also let's fool him abit"

junkyu said with a smirked on his face which make everyone curious.

"what's it?"

asked jihoon. junkyu just looked at everyone with smile after knowing they gonna win this game.