15

before starting the new chapter,let me say Happy to my baby Jihoonie🎂❤️i wish you all the best honey! please enjoy whatever you're doing and i'm here to support you for no matter what! (Anyway,Jihoon isn't my bias🥲) imma tell u that,this is the ...

before starting the new chapter,let me say Happy to my baby Jihoonie🎂❤️i wish you all the best honey! please enjoy whatever you're doing and i'm here to support you for no matter what! (Anyway,Jihoon isn't my bias🥲) imma tell u that,this is the special chapter...HEHE

~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~

Hyunsuk and Hyunsuk are on the way to visit Hyunsuk's mom at hospital as Doyoung is riding the car with Jeongwoo,Haruto with Yedam and Jihoon with Hyunsuk. It's three cars. After they park the car,Hyunsuk is so excited as he can't wait to see his mom after all these years. He still have many things to tell his mom,his study skills...

"Wanna hold my hands?"

Jihoon looked at Hyunsuk and the younger nodded his head. Jihoon smiled at the sight before they're all go to room two which is Hyunsuk's mom room. Doyoung use his hand to opened the door and revealed a women who is looks young yet sleeping on the bed.

"Doyoungie,you're early today"

Soft voice began to heard as Hyunsuk can't hold his tears to see his mom suffer because of her illness. Doyoung walked towards his mom's bed as he smiled at her before helping her to sit up on her bed.

"Mom...look! I brought someone that really special to us here today"

Hyunsuk's mom turn to the door as her eyes saw her beloved elder son as her tears rolling down in joy. Hyunsuk ran to his mom and hugged her tight to tell her how much he miss her,how much he miss calling mom. Her hands slowly wear to Hyunsuk's soft hair and she hugged him back.

"Sukie...my son"

She is sobbing after mentioned Hyunsuk's mom. Yedam can't hold his tears as he feels so happy for them but yet also sad because he was wishing for having his mom in here too. Haruto saw that,he pulled Yedam into a hug before rubbing his back.

"mom...h-how are you?"

Hyunsuk broke the hug just to see his mom pale's face. She cupped Hyunsuk's face as she take a closer look before let her tears coming down again.

"Sukkie,let mom admiring you first! My son is grown up right now!!!you look so gorgeous baby"

His mom smiled at him as she feels proud for having Hyunsuk as her son. Hyunsuk hold his mom hands which are on his cheeks.

"I got this gorgeous feature from you too mom"

His mom pulled him into an other hug again before she noticed some people who are been watching them.

"Who are they?"

She slowly turn to her youngest son as Doyoung smiled at her.

"This is Yedam hyung,my boss and Haruto,his boyfriend and this is Jeongwoo,my workmate"