18

~°~

~°~

«let me hold you,girl you caress my body,you got me going crazy....»

Jihoon come out of the bathroom with music welcoming him as he sees Hyunsuk is enjoying the song while doing some projects that he missed for not attending school. Jihoon frown as he curious. Didn't he tell Jaehyuk what to do?

Jihoon put his towel on the other side of the bed as he walked towards Hyunsuk before hugged him behind which surprised Hyunsuk the most because of sudden action of Jihoon.

"J-jihoon..."

"hmm"

Jihoon humped in response but didn't let go of Hyunsuk instead he snuggled closer to the younger. Hyunsuk feels on in his cheeks as he can feel Jihoon's wet hair is on his shoulders.

"w-what are you doing?"

Jihoon smiled to himself. He picked Hyunsuk up like he just pick a leaf as Hyunsuk was scaring. Jihoon sat on the bed with Hyunsuk is now on his laps. Hyunsuk feel like he wants to disappear as soon as possible because he can't understand the man who is with him right now.

"what are you doing?"

Hyunsuk turn to other side as Jihoon peek behind his back just to see Hyunsuk's pink cheeks. Before he answer Hyunsuk's question,he stole a kiss on his cheeks again. Hyunsuk just widen his eyes.

"Just hugging my soon to be wife"

Jihoon giggles at his own answer as Hyunsuk surprised again. He blinks his eyes to adjust at what he just heard. He turn to Jihoon with shocked expression.

"What?....am i hearing it wrong?"

Jihoon shake his head. He give Hyunsuk a light kiss on the lips as Hyunsuk still shocked.

"You're not honey!you heard right!!!"

Jihoon hugged Hyunsuk's small body softly as he blurry his face onto Hyunsuk's neck.

"b-but...you said you don't like me?"

Jihoon frown after he heard what Hyunsuk said. He cupped Hyunsuk's face before hold Hyunsuk closer to him. Their face just one inch from each other. Jihoon looks into Hyunsuk's beautiful eyes. He can see the sweetest, warmest, softly in his eyes. The more he looks the more he got drunk into Hyunsuk's eyes. Jihoon rubbed Hyunsuk's cute pink cheeks before tucked Hyunsuk's hair behind his ears. Hyunsuk looks down as he can't stand at the eyes connect .

"I don't want to believe that i actually fall for a stranger who were force to marry me...I didn't expect that I'm in love with this little creator in front of me because you were the one who I used to hate for thinking that you just came into this family because you want our money but it turn out, you're not. You were force to do what you don't want to do..."

The word "in love" bring more pink color on Hyunsuk's cheeks as Jihoon smiling at himself for successfully making Hyunsuk begin shy at him.

"The more i look into your eyes,the more i fall deeper! I might not the best but I will always protect you..."

He kissed Hyunsuk's cheeks again before he look at the younger.

"please be mine...i can't lost you, you're my other me from now on...."

Jihoon lays Hyunsuk on the bed without knowing as he hover over him. His hand reached for the light switch before everything went dark.

"Hah....I guess they're not coming to eat breakfast"

Yedam pouts, coming downstairs as he looked at his boyfriend who is enjoying his sandwich. Haruto pats his laps as a sign for Yedam to sit on but the refuse as he doesn't use to it yet but Haruto begin a stubborn boyfriend he is,He just grabbed Yedam's hand and made Yedam sit on his laps before hugged him.

"Baby... let's just let them sleep! You know?Jihoon hyung just met his love of his life...we should give them more time"

Hearing that Yedam smiled to himself.

"That's right,baby"

Haruto smiled as he pinched Yedam's cheeks before kissed them.

Back to our new couple who is sleeping, hugging each other as their clothes are everywhere on the floor. This look like their room is full of trash.

Hyunsuk opened his eyes slowly before he saw Jihoon who is sleeping next to him. His cheeks suddenly turn pink after he remembered what had happened last night.

"This literally happened?I can't believe it! I finally found someone for the rest of my life"

Hyunsuk though got interrupt as a kiss was on his cheeks. Jihoon smiled at him cutely. He looks kinda like panda because of the darkness under his eyes but that not the problem for destroying Jihoon's handsomest.

"Good morning my one and only baby!!!how long have you awake?"

Hyunsuk pout at Jihoon as the younger giggles cutely at him.

"Since I feel hurt all over my body"

Hyunsuk glared at Jihoon as the older pouts.

"Ah,sorry my baby for gone hard on you! Who tell you to be this beautiful?",

Jihoon smirked as Hyunsuk's cheeks turn as red as tomatoes. Suddenly a Kncok was heard from the door.

"HEY YOU FUCKING LOVE BIRD JUST COME AND EAT BREAKFAST BECAUSE I ALREADY COOKED! STOP DIDIDODO EACH OTHER FOR A MINUTES AND EAT BREAKFAST! AREN'T YOU TIRED!??"

that was Junkyu who knocks on their door. Jihoon and Hyunsuk just looked at each other and laughing at Junkyu's comment.

"We will come soon"

"MAKE SURE COME SOON AND NOT DOING THAT IN THE BATHROOM"

Jihoon want to throw his pillow at Junkyu for begin such a mood as he made his baby shy again.

"YOU BITCH!JUST GET AWAYS FROM MY ROOM!"

Jihoon shouted as he didn't get any response ,only laughter.

"we should get ready"

Jihoon got up but then he look at Hyunsuk who is still sitting on the bed.

"Baby,come on"

"What the heck you want me to go by myself when my whole body is hurting because of you?"

Jihoon surprised at sudden side of Hyunsuk and then he found Hyunsuk cute later as he flashed a kiss on his cheeks while Hyunsuk is pouting.

"Sorry my baby!"

Jihoon picked Hyunsuk up by bridal style as the blanket fall from his body making both of them naked. Hyunsuk hide his face in Jihoon's neck as the older giggles at him.

"Shy?but I already see them two times and even touched him"

But then Jihoon shouted in pain as Hyunsuk twist his nipples.

"Oh,shut up Jihoon!"

CONTINUE CHAPTER NINETEEN