3

Yedam,Haruto and Junkyu ran upstairs as they just heard a sound of shouting coming from Jihoon's room

Yedam,Haruto and Junkyu ran upstairs as they just heard a sound of shouting coming from Jihoon's room. Yedam opened the door as he saw Hyunsuk stand on the bed while using his hand to chase the cockroach aways. Three of them looked at each others before chuckled at hyunsuk's cuteness.

«Hyunsuk hyung? what's wrong?»

Hyunsuk smiled happily as he sees Yedam is there. He immediately pointed at the cockroach before look back at Yedam.

«c-can you please get it aways from me?i'm scare of it»

Yedam nodded before he picked a tissue and throw the cockroach outside the window. Hyunsuk sighs as he sit on the bed.

«so,you scare of them?»

Hyunsuk nodded. Yedam continue.

«i though you scare about something but it's just cockroach?»

Hyunsuk stretch his head as he also can't believe that he scare of it. anyway, it's just normal since he was young. As the boy thinking he suddenly noticed two people standing by the door looking at them. Hyunsuk rushed to welcome.

«ohh?hello?i'm Choi Hyunsuk»

Hyunsuk was about to bowed but then Junkyu stopped.

«ahh!!!no no no!you don't have to do that!i'm Kim Junkyu and this is Watanabe Haruto»

Junkyu smiled at Hyunsuk as Haruto nodded his head along with his smiled.

«you two!he is Jihoon hyung's fiancé »

Hearing Yedam,Junkyu and Haruto eyes widen which make Hyunsuk wondering.

«really?wow!!!i don't know that Jihoon gonna get a gorgeous fiancé like him!»

Haruto said. Three of them laughed at him.

«let's go downstairs »

They all agreed with Yedam and go down but then notice someone's sitting on the couch. That's Jihoon.

«hyung?where is father?»

Yedam walked towards Jihoon as the man put his tea cup down on the table.

«he had gone to work already »

But then jihoon raise his eyebrows as he sees Junkyu and Haruto.

«oh?what are you guys doing here?»

Junkyu wants to smash Jihoon's head with pan if he can. He is literally his friend but this is what he ask him? how's rude?

«Park Jihoon!I'm your friend, can't I come here?»

«who's say your my friend?»

Jihoon smirk at Junkyu as he successes teasing the other. Junkyu rolled his yes before sit in front of Jihoon on the other couch.