25

||• TWO MONTHS LATER•||

Sam keeps on investigate about Jihoon's life as Jihoon also be more careful with every step he step on. The more he walks,he more Sam follows. He really don't want Sam to do something bad to his family mostly Hyunsuk.

Thinking about the hard situation he is in,Jihoon the suddenly got a message from someone but his eyes get darkened as he already know who's that.

this bitch really wanna play with fire for real!!!!"

Jihoon grabbed his phone as he grind. He never want to involve with Sam never ever again but this man kinda pissed off Jihoon's patient.

"well!if you wanna play,I'm happily to play it with you!"

Hyunsuk's step mom is standing in front of Hyunsuk's house as she turn left and right just to see who's at home. Suddenly the door got opened by Yedam. The lady trembling as Yedam looks at her up and down.

"who are you??" Yedam raised his eyebrow as She seems so afraid of the young boy.

"i-i'm Hyunsuk's mom" She said. Yedam was about to replied but then Jihoon came from inside the house with a smile on his face.

"oh!my mother in law!long time no see!how are you?come in" Jihoon just smiled like nothing had happened as Mrs.Choi is shaking all over her body just to see Jihoon. She walked inside as Yedam stretch his head.

"what the actual fuck?"

Jihoon guide Hyunsuk's stepmom to the living room as he told her to make herself feel home before went to kitchen to get her water.

stealing the time while Jihoon isn't here,she rolled up her selves before speaking to her wrist watch.

"i'm in now!"

:great!now,do as what i told you!

the other on the other line replied. She hurry rolled down her selves once she saw Yedam walked inside the house with his his eyes rolling before goes straight to his room. Jihoon came back with water and give it to her. His smiled never left his face as it makes she feels uneasy too.

"how are you mom?Hyunsuk misses you alots!he must be very happy to see you here" Jihoon sit on the other sofa as he looked at Mrs.Choi. she smiled at Jihoon.

"i'm good my son!i miss him too! suddenly,i'm having trouble on my own that's i'm leaving "

"well,i didn't ask you the reason,did i?"

Jihoon said with chuckles as Mrs.Choi stopped and feels like she fuck up.

"joking mother!I was just kidding "

Jihoon giggles and she just giggles alongs with him. a few minutes later Hyunsuk walked downstairs. His face light up as he saw his mother. He ran to her before hugging her so tight.

"m-mom!!!i miss you so much!" Mrs.Choi just smiled to herself as she hugged him back.

"i miss you too son!"

"please stay here!!!you're my mother and you should stay with us"

Hyunsuk said with joy as Mrs.Choi was about to respond but then Jihoon cut her.

"please don't disobey us mother!just stay here!"

"thank you so much,my sons!"

Hyunsuk smiled and hugged her again as Jihoon is watching them with smiled on his face.

CREEP CREEP

"nice action!" Jaehyuk looked at the camera as he smirked while Asahi just stay besides him with hotdog in his mouth, doesn't care about anything.

"hey!!can't you please stop eating for a minute?you're always eat!" Jaehyuk sightly scolded at Asahi. The younger rolled his eyes.

"why do I have to stop when this hotdogs is better than your burn egg?"

Jaehyuk really wants to smacked Asahi's head but he can't because how can you smacked tiger's head?

"tch!" Jaehyuk just tch at Asahi before he walked aways as Asahi still enjoying his hotdogs.

"i should have note where is the shop! it's so delicious "

||• EVENING •||

Mrs.Choi after herself to cook dinner for Park family as she wants to apologize for them and they're all agreed. Jungwhan,Jaehyuk,Asahi,Yoshi, Junkyu, Mashiho and Haruto also join them. All the couple sat besides each other not until Jungwhan and Yoshi who are glaring at each other like there's no tomorrow.

"i'm all done!!!!" Mrs.Choi put the food on table before she sit down. They're mouth watering just to see the foods on the table.

"wow mom!!!i didn't know you can cook like this! they're look so delicious!"

Hyunsuk praise her. Mrs.Choj deep inside feel happy for abit as Hyunsuk really showing all his love to him but she still doesn't care about it as she only need money and go aways.

"i cook all these food as an apologize for what i have done before"

She stand up and was about to bow but then Jihoon stopped her.

"you don't have to do that mother!past is past!!!just forget it and enjoy our life!shall we?" He smiled and She smiled too. Everyone start to eat their food except Mrs Choi. She just looks at them while drinking water.

later on,one by one slowly fall onto the table as Mrs Choi smiled to herself.

"i really appreciate your warmest but sorry!i'm not on your side!"

She got up. She put sleeping drugs in their foods while cooking because she has to do her own job. She hurry walked upstairs to find Jihoon's work room.

"on!! it's here" She opened the dark room door and start to look for the filed which Sam asked her to steal it from Jihoon to hand him.

"here!!! I found it!!" she wiped off her sweat on her forehead as she smiled at her victory. She was about to leave the room but then froze at her place. It seems like she saw ghost but no, that's just Jihoon,who is standing at the door, leaning against the door as his hand fold onto his chest.

"are you enjoying stealing my file??my mother?"

Jihoon smiled as he asked her. he spit the food in his mouth in front of Mrs.Choi as she widen her eyes.

"i don't lie! you're smart but i'm smarter "

CONTINUE CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Bad new is coming but good new also coming 😉