39

||• Flashback •||

||• Flashback •||

jihoon happily looking through his phone as hyunsuk just texted him that he will take choihyun to the company after a long time of jihoon's hiatus from work. all the employees are excited to see their young future boss also same as jihoon himself who is can't wait to see his son grow up as a strong and smart person.

“look like someone is so happy!”

jaehyuk chuckled at jihoon suddenly action. the boss just look at jaehyuk before turn off his phone.

“i am!hyunsuk just sent me a picture of choihyun!my son is so adorable ”

jihoon can't stop himself from smiling after thinking about his son and his husband who is soon will be here.

“this family is completed now ”

jihoon thought to himself before starting to finish his work faster so,he could spend more time with them.

||• Back to hyunsuk •||

after prepared all the food for jihoon,hyunsuk asked zen who is a new driver whom jihoon just hired.
he told him to get the food ready in the car before turn to choihyun who is laying on the sofa, looking at hyunsuk with his boba eyes just like his daddy. hyunsuk picked choihyun up before left a small kiss on his cheeks.

“someone is excited to see daddy huh”

hyunsuk smiled at the way choihyun just giggle adorably at him after his daddy got mentioned. hyunsuk packed some clothes for choihyun incase he feel hot and want to take the shower at his daddy company.

“are you ready master?”

zen bowed at hyunsuk who is walking out of the house. hyunsuk smiled at him.

“yes zen! let's go”

zen helped to opned the door for hyunsuk to get in before he went to the driver seat.

on the way to the company,zen felt like something is wrong with the car as he tires to hit the brakes but something seems off. hyunsuk saw that he immediately looked at zen as choihyun started to cry which he never do that before.

“zen, what's wrong?”

“master!!i feel like the brakes aren't working”

zen replies as the he tires his best to hit the brakes but unfortunately there's a bus which is driving so fast coming on their way.

“MASTER BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!”

“AHHHHHHHH”

||• Company •||

jihoon who is working so peacefully suddenly got starlet as jaehyuk begged into his door in hurry.

“jaehyuk! what's wrong?”

jihoon got up from his seat as he saw jaehyuk's hands are shaking while his lips are trembling, looking at jihoon.

“jihoon....hyunsuk....”

“hyunsuk what???”

jihoon waiting the answer to come out from jaehyuk's lips impatiently.
jaehyuk looked at jihoon as his eyes filled with tears.

“hyunsuk got into accident!!”

“WHAT???!!!”

hearing that,jihoon felt like a stone just threw right onto his heart as he look at jaehyuk unbelievable.

“n-no...that can not be”

his lips are shaking. he immediately ran outside to go to the place with jaehyuk followed him behind.

“HYUNSUKKKKKKKKKK”

jihoon is crying as he is trying to get in the car which slowy getting burn by the fire as jaehyuk tries to stop him. jihoon fall down on the ground as he looked at the scene in front of him with his heart broken. jaehyuk fall down next to him as he hugged jihoon.

“get go off me!!i'm going to save hyunsuk and my son!”

jihoon shouted but jaehyuk still keep him aways because the car will explore soon. jihoon cries and cires as he feel so sorru towards hyunsuk and his son for can't protect them both like he promised.

the feeling of losing beloved people in his life is happening again to him. first his mom and now his husband and his son who just born onto this earth.
jihoon kneeling down as he almost crews into the fire.

“hyunsukkkkk!!!!choihyunnnnn!!!i'm so sorry for can't protect you both!!!”

jihoon cries louder as he didn't afraid that people around him is seeing his weak side as right now,all he want is to just have his family back.

“NOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

jihoon's last word was heard as the car got exploded.

“i'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!pls comeback to me!!!”

CONTINUE CHAPTER 40