Notes

Hey so these are my notes from the giant word doc on my computer!!!

You can see what I intended to include, it original plan for the story, and then see how that all never made it.

Originally, I was gonna connect this book with the first one, How The Change Has Timed, but I ended up not going with that idea. Feel free to ask me questions and I'll answer!!

Include:

· CHAPTER NAME: So Many Words Spoken, But Not Said

· Portal to Hermitcraft (what everyone sends in)

· Petal of Memories (6 petals, 3 each)- (they can hear and feel the way they did in the memory) - lime green outline for Jimmy (a wedding and he can hear Joel talking and feel happy when he holds it). Cyan outline for Scott (the gravestone for Jimmy that says 'Here lies --- Beloved Husband ---to ------' he hears himself sobbing and feels empty, lost)

· Scott's Petals- gravestone (3rd Life), when he and Jimmy kissed at the after party of Scott getting the Rivendell crown (he feels happy and doesn't hear anything (because during the time all sound had drained out. Maybe hears his heart beating), 

· Jimmy's Petals- wedding (empires), Scott dying with sword in chest (feels sad, like a part of him was taken away, hears the crackling of fire and him crying (empires).

· Oli the bard, festival, his stand.

· Honey concentrate

· Katherine's monster hunter/curse (backstory)

· Scott's elytra (idk)

· fWhip's deputy/sheriff vote (sheriff vote only if happens)

· End portal (it being empty)

· Fairytale of 3rd Life (The Petal's Flower)

· Joel's pranks on Jim for being a toy (including the Buzz one by fWhip)

· Book of Law (Scott reading it aloud)

· Jimmy gets shaken by loud explosions and it reminds him of Grimlands (he has a dream when season 1 was ending with Lizzie, aka connects with How The Change Has Timed)

· The rift expanding (Hermitcraft)

· The court (Jimmy and his judge fWhip sued Joel about the toys. Pix is judge)

· Scott's backstory (how he has a gold eye and can see magic)

· Oli's tent at the festival has the heads of some of the creatures he was in Afterlife SMP. He also has Seapeekay's head??

· Grian sent a note through the portal and freaked out everyone on Empires at the festival. (The note said 'NEW PORTAL, WHO DIS??')

· fWhip sent through a note and Grian got it (the note seemed to have the words jumbled and messed up). Grian assembled the Hermits and asked them about it, no one knew what the note meant. All the Hermits went through the portal.

· Everyone's stands at the festival (the hog race, arrow shooting thing, Sausage's fighting ring where Shelby and Joey fought for Katherine's love (Shelby won), Lizzie's fortune telling, Jimmy's 'Give the Sheriff a compliment' stand (people just stole his badge), Oli's tent full of his adventures.

· Scott brought Owen to the festival (as promised)

· Afterlife

· Portal! Hermits went to Empires!!! (They remember who each other is (Scar and Jimmy remember each other. All players have their memories, at least in Jimmy's videos. The ranchers remember each other, (maybe don't include) and Grian and Scar remember each other. Please watch everyone's (some people from Hermitcraft and some from Empires) to get the lore.