I AM NOT A TOY >:(

Jimmy's Perspective-

Jimmy yawned as he woke up the next day.

He was feeling good, great even.

That was until he walked out until Tumble Town and saw...Joel?

Jimmy blinked before running over to the other side of the town.

"Oh he did not." He muttered angrily as he flew up to the statue of Joel, who was sprinkling Jimmy toys down on Tumble Town.

Jimmy looked at it and his eyes narrowed as an angry expression was welcomed onto his face.

He huffed and stomped his foot angrily.

What am I supposed to do with THIS?!

As he continued to think, he realized how Pix wanted to preserve anything and everything and therefore wanted Jimmy to keep up the pranks from the other empires.

Jimmy sighed. Guess I have to keep up this statue now.

He debated taking it down, but then again, he didn't want to anger Pix, who never really seemed to get mad, but when he was, he was terrifying.

Jimmy ended up forgetting that thought and reluctantly agreed to keep it up.

He then glided down towards his town, and he saw the railroad.

Guess I should work on that today. He thought as he flew off towards False's empire.

He passed over Stratos and the Toy Barn.

His eyes narrowed as fury built up inside of him.

He continued flying towards False's empire and as he landed, he saw False talking with Scott.

"Hey Jimmy!" Scott smiled, waving at Jimmy.

Jimmy smiled nervously as blush formed on his face and he walked up to them.

"Need more iron?" False asked Jimmy.

Jimmy chuckled and nodded, "Yep. That railroad needs a lot of iron in order to get it done. I might be here for a couple days."

False laughed as well and patted Jimmy's back, "Don't worry. We can swap out if you want."

"Oh, no! You don't need to do that. I'm sure I can handle it."

False narrowed her eyes before shrugging.

"Wait, what?" Scott asked.

"The railroad in Tumble Town is incomplete." Jimmy said, "I've been coming here to get iron. I load up each time but it's still not enough."

Scott looked a bit concerned but False then clapped her hands.

"Well, I have to get going, I have a deal with Sausage, so I'm gonna go. Jim, have fun at the iron farm."

Jimmy laughed and False turned to Scott,
"Thanks for the dye, Scott."

Scott nodded and then False flew off.

Jimmy and Scott looked at each other before Jimmy said, "Welp, I guess I should get started."

Scott nodded, smiling weakly, and watched as Jimmy walked into the farm.

He's acting weird. Jimmy thought as he sat down on the floor.

He stretched and watched as the iron golems fall down.

Scott's Perspective-

Later That Night-

Scott was back in Chromia from visiting Dawn to have a talk with Gem.