✧10. Guilty✧

Author's P.O.V:-

The Next Day...

Yoongi was already in his office working and remembered that he had to send the car to the hospital so Hoseok could come to work.

He called his secretary Hyungwon, "Go pick up Hoseok from the hospital on your way."

"On my way, sir? If your brain serves you right the hospital is on the other side while I live in the opposite direction, sir," Hyungwon, Yoongi's secretary for almost five years replied with sass.

"Forget the bonus this month then," Yoongi was about to cut the call when,

"No! I will go pick up Hoseok-shi, sir. Please, don't even think about cutting off my bonus for which I worked my ass off," Hyungwon replied gritting his teeth.

"Um," Yoongi cut the call didn't want to hear his Secretary's whining anymore.

*Knock knock*

"Come in," Yoongi said looking at the file in his hand.

"Oppa," a sweet gentle voice called him.

Yoongi smiled looking up, "Youngie, you are here."

"Here is your lunch box. I came yesterday too but you aren't here," Bo Young commented as she took the seat in front of him.

"Ah..." Yoongi paused,

>>>Yesterday, I took Hoseok to the hospital.

"I had an emergency meeting, yesterday. I forgot to inform about it you. Sorry, did you wait for long?" Yoongi asked looking guilty.

"No, I didn't. I dropped by with my friends and they rushed me, so I went back, Oppa," she replied.

"Um, how are studies going on?" Yoongi questioned.

"Good. And Appa is asking you to come home this weekend," She informed.

"I will see, if there is nothing else I will drop by home. Is Appa's health okay now?" Yoongi queried.

"If you are that worried then why don't you visit home now and then Oppa? You how much Appa is worried about you?" Bo Young sighed.

"Arasso, I will," Yoongi nodded.

"Ah, right. Where is that new secretary of yours I saw on the desk outside. He was too cute, I didn't see him Yesterday and today," She wondered.

"He is on leave. And what's cute? Don't think about laying your eyes on men in my office and go study like a good kid, got it?" Yoongi gave her a little flick.

"Ouch, arraso Oppa, then I am leaving also wire me some money," Bo Young got up to leave.

Yoongi nodded and saw his sister leaving his office.

>>>She sure grew up to be such a naughty girl.

Yoongi shook his head while smiling and then concentrated on the file again to check for errors.

It almost took two hours for Hyungwon to drive to the hospital and pick up Hoseok and then to the company.

He became all grumpy and marched into Yoongi's office while Hoseok timidly walked behind him.

"Sir, next time please give pick up-job to someone else. I don't even know why I, the head secretary have to go pick up my junior and get him to the office. Do I look like a driver to you? If then please change my job to an official driver," Hyungwon whined.

"Ok, Hoseok tell the chief manager to transfer Hyungwon to the logistics department to be a driver of the truck," Yoongi ordered.

"Y-Yes...sir?" Hoseok looked at Hyungwon who was fuming.