✧20. Bringing Home The Runaway Lovers✧

Yoongi came back home alone after dropping Hoseok in the hospital as he wanted to spend some time with his Father.

He called his butler working in the Villa, "Bring Woofie and Neko here, tomorrow."

Then he cut the call as he laid down on the bed tiredly feeling a little lonely as the small body that used to hug him in sleep was not there with him today.

But there were many days to come when they would snuggle in each other's arms so with a gummy smile on his face Yoongi drifted off to sleep.

Next Day...

Yoongi got ready prim and proper and he looked in the mirror several times before he walked out of the mansion.

He was planning to propose Hoseok officially and ask his Father's permission too so he stopped by a flower shop and picked a bouquet of yellow daisies.

He walked inside the hospital and directly went to Hoseok's father's room but was shocked to see that the bed was empty.

Thinking that they were on a stroll Yoongi looked for them in the garden as he couldn't find them there too he started searching the whole hospital.

Gasping he ran to Jong-Suk's cabin who was ready to leave for his next operation,

"Doctor, where is Hobie and Mr. Jung? I couldn't find them anywhere..."

Jong-Suk's face was nonchalant, "They left."

Yoongi frowned hearing it, "What do you mean they left, doctor?"

"As I said they left. Mr. Jung is discharged and Hoseok took him away," Jong-Suk answered.

"What?" Yoongi was in shock.

Yesterday, till night he couldn't sense anything wrong with Hoseok so he was sure they would be starting a new life from today but why has he disappeared so suddenly?

"Where did they go?" Yoongi's voice was serious.

"How would I know?" Jong-Suk deadpanned.

Yoongi gritted his teeth and was about to make a call to search for Hoseok when Jong-Suk,

"But Hobie asked me to pass on his message to you."

"What is it?" Yoongi's expression darkened.

"He told you not to search for him as you will not be able to find him. He wanted to get out of your life and hopes that you will live a happy life. Also thanks for taking care of Woofie all this time."

Yoongi gulped his pain as he felt a stinging sensation in his eyes and nose. The daisies in his hands fell to the floor as a tear escaped through his right eye.

At the same time in the corridor of the hospital, Taehyung got a call from his mother who was looking after Jin.

"What do you mean you couldn't find him, Eomma? Where will he go?" Taehyung was frustrated.
...

In The Seoul Railway Station...

Hoseok and SeokJin who were completely strangers to each other were sitting side by side in the economy class and had similar reasons.

That was...they both were running away from their lovers.

One was running away cause he thought the one he loved didn't deserve a broken person like him. He was not suitable for someone who forgave him the one who bullied him and made him lose the precious chance of seeing his mother in her last moments.

The other one was running away cause he had enough of playing house with his husband and just wanted to live peacefully even at the cost of his dreams.

When the train was about to leave in ten minutes both of them were hiding in the washroom of the train.