✧6. Kiss?✧

(A/N:- Happy Jin Day, Lovelies💜💜💜(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)!)

Author's P.O.V:-

In The Morning...

Yoongi woke up to the alarm sound. He stopped it and rubbed his bleary eyes. He felt the weight on him and looked at the younger who was sleeping peacefully on his chest.

His hand unconsciously reached out to the younger's hair and brushed them. Hoseok snuggled closer in sleep.

Yoongi looked at him, mesmerized. He traced his finger on the younger's cheek and pinched it.

"Mm," Hoseok whined in sleep and moved, he felt the hard chest of the elder.

>>>Why is the pillow so hard today?

Hoseok tapped his palm on the elder's chest trying to feel it with his closed eyes.

>>>It isn't a pillow...???

Hoseok opened his eyes abruptly. Yoongi noticing that the younger was awake closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep.

Hoseok lifted his head and got shocked seeing Yoongi, "WHA-"

>>>Why am I sleeping in his arms?

He looked around the room with wide eyes.

>>>I am pretty sure that I slept in another room that is so far from his room. So why am I in his room like this?

He then slightly remembered the last night.

___"It's fine. It's just me, stop crying,"___

>>>He comforted me when I woke up from the nightmare?

>>>He hugged me and said,

___"Shush, everything is gonna be okay. Stop crying." ___

>>>I remember asking him,

___"Don't leave m-me!" ___

>>>He did say that,

___"I am not going anywhere, just sleep."___

>>>He brought me to his room and hugged me to sleep to comfort me...?

"It's been so long since I slept like this in peace, thank you," Hoseok whispered with glossy eyes.

After his family's bankruptcy and an incident, it was hard for Hoseok to sleep peacefully, and he was all alone at night as Jimin used to go out to work at that time.

All those nights he used to woke up in the middle of the night from the nightmares, trembling and crying and there was no one to comfort him.

He hugged himself and tried to sleep but was too scared thinking that if he closed his eyes he would end up in the room that he never wanted to go to again in his life. The room, where he had to go through horrendous things which he didn't even want to think of.

He was all alone with his nightmares and never dared to sleep after he woke up from them. But yesterday, he had someone who hugged him and patted his back, telling him that everything was gonna be okay and that he was with him so he could sleep without getting scared.

"Why are you so nice to me when I did such dreadful things to you in the past?" Hoseok asked in a light tone not wanting to wake up the elder.

>>>I have no idea too, why am I being nice to you?

He brushed the elder's fringes from his forehead and looked at him with gratefulness, "I thought after signing the contract yesterday, my life would go back to being the nightmare I fear but you..."