✧8. Got Caught?✧

Author's P.O.V:-

Yoongi was waiting, outside while the doctor was checking on Hoseok with a worried expression on his face.

>>>I didn't know he would pass out just by a slap...

>>>Did I go hard on him? I was angry at myself for getting attracted to him and took that out on him.

>>>But why did he laugh like that when I said I would make his life miserable? If he didn't I would not have lost it and hit him.

>>>Ugh! Seriously, he is the reason why my emotions are not in control.

The doctor came out and looked at Yoongi, "Doc, how is he? What happened to him? Why did he pass out like that?"

"I will answer all your questions, let's talk in my cabin," Lee Jong-Suk, the doctor suggested.

Yoongi nodded and followed him to his cabin after taking a glance at the sleeping Hoseok.

"So, doctor. What happened to him?" Yoongi asked again.

"You are his?" Lee Jong-Suk asked.

"I am his boss, he is working as my secretary," Yoongi answered.

"Oh, so he got the job. He is doing better than I thought," Jong-Suk smiled.

"You know him, doc?" Yoongi looked, surprised.

"Yeah, I can say that I am a little close to him and his family," Jong-Suk said.

>>>Close...

Yoongi got angry unknowingly but didn't show it, "Can I ask how is he now?"

"But before that, I want to know why there is a handprint on his cheek. Is he being abused at work?" Jong-Suk looked, suspicious.

"Ah, about that it was just a fight between colleagues that got out of hand. I was careless," Yoongi faked the incident as he couldn't say he was the one that raised his hand at Hoseok.

"Oh, is that so," Jong-Suk still doubted.

"Is he alright now, doc? Did he faint because of the slap or...? How is he now?" Yoongi questioned.

"He didn't lose his consciousness because of the slap, Mr. Min."

Yoongi heaved a breath of relief and looked at the doctor to continue.

"He is better than I saw him three years ago. But I fear, he will go back to that stage again. I don't know what emotional tolls he is facing now, maybe work pressure?" Jong-Suk looked at Yoongi for an answer.

"What do you mean by he is better than three years ago, do you know what happened to him?" Yoongi got curious.

"I met him six years back for the first time crying out his heart as his mother died in front of him and his father went into a coma," Lee Jong-Suk spoke.

>>>Yes, I heard that their parents got into an accident, so his mother died, huh?

"It was a really heartbreaking scene that I experience every day in this hospital but what got me shocked was when he was admitted to the hospital three years later after that accident," Jong-Suk continued.

"He was admitted to the hospital? For what?" Yoongi asked.

"That I can't disclose a patient's problem. You are not even his relative or friend, so I am sorry Mr. Min," Lee Jong-Suk rejected.

Yoongi balled his fist under the table but smiled, "I am his guardian now. You may not know but we both are friends from our University days. I had to leave abroad for my family's sake and didn't have much contact with him after that."