✧4. Moving In✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At Min's Corp...

Hoseok went out and sat in the reception in front of Yoongi's office. He looked at the files on the table and arranged them.

"Hello, are you the new secretary?" A person asked with a big smile on his face.

"Yes," Hoseok nodded.

"I am Yook Sungjae from the logistics team. Nice to meet you. We will be meeting often from now on, let's take care of each other," He introduced himself.

Hoseok smiled and shook hands with him. "I am Jung Hoseok. Nice to meet you too."

"Sorry, but can I know your age?" Sungjae asked, politely.

"I am 25 years old, what about you?"

"Hyung, I am 24 years old, I can call you Hyung, right?"

"Yes, you can." Hoseok smiled.

"Hyung, drop the formalities, and please speak comfortably with me," Sungjae insisted.

"Okay, you too."

After that Sungjae explained how things worked they became pretty close with each other.

"Hyung, where are you going for lunch?" Sungjae asked.

"Um, don't know. I should check with Sir first, I think," Hoseok replied.

"No need, Hyung. Boss gets his lunch from his girlfriend every day. You don't need to worry about him. How about you come to the cafeteria during the break? I will introduce our colleagues, we can chat and eat together, it will be fun."

>>>He has a girlfriend? Leave it Hobie that got nothing to do with you.

>>>I am gonna make friends, finally.

Hoseok's eyes lit up and he nodded, "Ok, I will see you in the break then."

Sungjae smiled and left.

After sometime...

A young lady in her 20s knocked on Hoseok's table who looked up from the files, confused.