✧2. Forced?!✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At Min Enterprises...

"Y-you...why are you h-here?" Hoseok stuttered stumbling back seeing Min Yoongi the one whom he used to bully in his high school.

"Why am I here? Because I am the C.E.O of this company and you are going to work under me," he answered, smirking.

Hoseok's eyes widened at that.

>>>How is this possible? How can he be the C.E.O of Min enterprises?

>>>He won't let me off easily... but I need this job so badly.

>>>If not, how can I pay my father's medical expenses this month?

His mind was full of thoughts on what to do and didn't recognize that Yoongi was now in front of him enjoying the troubled look on the younger's face.

"What? Are you planning to quit?" He whisper-asked in the younger's ear with his raspy voice startling him.

Hoseok staggered back and looked at the elder with a shocked expression.

"N-No" he faltered.

"That's good. If you chicken out now you have to go back searching for jobs again and as usual, no one will hire you," He declared, his smirk not wavering off.

>>>So...it was his plan all along...I was surprised when I got a call from Min enterprises...when I only sent the resume as a formality.

>>>And they called me informing me that I got the job without even an interview...

"It was you... that's why no one hired me."

"Don't flatter yourself. Even without my interference, no one would be interested to hire a bully like you in their company." Yoongi looked serious with a hint of anger in his eyes.

"I..." Hoseok looked down on the verge of tearing up after hearing that.

>>>I know I was wrong at that time...I shouldn't have done all those things...but...

He glanced up into the eyes of the elder with glossy eyes, "I was wrong...I-I am sorry."

Yoongi sneered at that clicking his tongue. And in a second, he pushed him to the wall caging him between his arms.

"Sorry, huh? What an easy way to wash away your sins. Do you believe that if you say that insignificant word that you don't even mean to say, will get me to forgive you, just like that?"

He grabbed Hoseok's jaw tightly and continued, 

"Are you that naive? Tsk, whom am I calling naive? You are The Great Jung Hoseok, on whose just a flick of his finger everything in this world would be in front of him to play even if it's a human, isn't it?"

He mocked looking into the eyes of the younger which held the guilt of his previous doings.

He didn't answer to that mocking and silently shed tears.

"Why are you showing those crocodile tears, huh? Do you think I would go easy on seeing them? No! Do you even know how angry I get just by your mere appearance?"

Yoongi's expression changed to a dark one, his hands traveled to Hoseok's neck and he grabbed it tightly lifting him in the air.

Hoseok tried to free himself and struggled to breathe, his face became red due to lack of oxygen, and his legs flapped continuously above the ground.

But Yoongi didn't show any sign of sympathy he put more pressure, gritting his teeth.

>>>So, this is how I die...