𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞- 𝟎𝟑

𝐙𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬||𝟏𝟔
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝐙𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬||𝟏𝟔𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

________________________________________

"I am so ready for this, junior year is our year y'all" Nini exclaimed as her and Daji got out of Mia's car. She has a 2021 Honda Accord Sport 2.0t in Sonic Gray, which she absolutely loved.

"Me too, I'm actually excited this time," Mia said as she shut the driver side door and pressed the lock button on her key twice making sure it was locked

They were ready to go inside of the school , Ridge Point High School, for open house. The girls hadn't seen there schedules yet since the online portal was down, so the school was giving out paper copies today. Normally Daji had honors and AP classes while Nini and Mia only had a mix of honors and regular classes, so usually Daji only shared one class with them if they got lucky.

Nini and Mia however, had three classes together last year. They all hoped to get classes with eachother this time since this was their second to last year before shit got super real, so they wanted to enjoy it, together.

As they walked to the entrance, they were greeted by a familiar teacher named Ms.Wendy. She was Mia's algebra teacher during her freshman year and she absolutely loved her.

"Oh my goodness, Mia! I'm so happy to see you, how was your summer?" Ms.Wendy asked with excitement as she gave her a hug. Her vanilla scented perfume filled Mia's nose, and she pulled back from the hug seeing her tuck her long brunette hair behind her ears.

"It was great, spent most of my time with my girls, we even went on a vacation to Mexico together!" Mia replied and the girls smiled.

"Love seeing you guys still together, but I've gotta go help these teachers over here, I'll catch up with you later sweetie!"

"Okay see you later." Mia waved and Ms Wendy grabbed her walkie talkie from her waistband and shuffled over to the other side of the entrance.

The girls entered the school and went to there designated table for schedules, sorted by last name. Mia went to the S-Z table and spoke to the guy giving him her student number and last name. He handed her the schedule and she skimmed over it.

"Math first period is crazy wtf," Mia mumbled to herself. As she skimmed through the rest of her schedule she looked up and seen Nini and Daji in front of her.

"Me and Nini got third period Dance together what bout you?" Daji asked.

"Me too!!" Mia and the girls squealed.

"Okay what about first period, I got AP Pre-Cal with Mr.Kulaban?" Daji looked confused as she read the name.

"Ugh nope I got it just Honors with Mrs.Jacky" Mia huffed.

"Girl just put y'all schedules in the middle so we can all see and look over it, this taking too long," Nini complained but the girls complied.

As they looked over it, Mia, Daji, and Nini had third period together and 5th period lunch. Only Mia and Daji had Spanish II 6th period, while Nini and Mia had 2nd period Honors Physics together as well as 4th period Language Arts.

Daji and Nini had no classes together with just them, nor did any of them share a 7th or 1st period, so that left all of them on their own.

"Well it's not that bad, could be worse," The girls agreed. They folded up their schedules and parted ways to meet their teachers and get a good feel for their classes. Mia got to say hey to some of her friends she hadn't seen over summer, as well as some of her favorite teachers.

She's been at RPHS since freshamn year and has loved it for the most part. It has its ups and downs like most schools, but she overall enjoyed it and would definitely miss it when she graduates.

**

"Ugh I'm hungry as fuck man," Mia said getting into her car. "Chick-Fil-A?"

"You read my mind," Nini said from the backseat, buckling her seatbelt.

"Lemme connect to Bluetooth Mia," Daji asked, and Mia let her. The first song that played was Hot Shit by Cardi, Kanye, and Durk.

"Pretty when I wake up, I'm a bad bitch at breakfast. Still might slide on a opp," Daji rapped.

"ITS ELECTRIC!" The girls said in sync, which was there favorite part of the song.

As the song faded off into the next, Nini's phone started to ring. It was either going to be her brother Sayler, or Mari. Sayler had went back to campus for school at Clark Atlanta, so he'd been keeping in contact with her over the phone more since he wasn't at home. On the other hand, her and Mari been texting hella so they've started to FaceTime everyday.

"Luh sis who you with right now?" Sayler questioned.

"SB," Nini said dragging out the B. "I can't get a hey first? Damn."

"My fault, wsp." He corrected.

"Yea yea, but I'm with Daji and Mia, why?" Nini asked, and motioned Daji to turn the music down.

"Oh nun, I just wanted to talk to you. You went to open house with them?" He spoke and Nini nodded.

"Yeah it was cool, we got classes together so I'm happy about that. Oh and my teachers seem pretty chill."

Hearing Nini and her brother talk made Mia wish she had siblings. Being an only child comes with perks, but she got lonely sometimes. She had her friends, but nothing compares to the sibling love that most of them had.

They continued their conversation and by the time they finished, Mia had pulled into the drive thru. She ordered all of them chicken sandwiches with fries and a mix of polynesian and chic fil a sauce. Mia got a lemonade and Daji and Nini just got water.

Mia grabbed a random fry from the bag and popped it in her mouth, not caring who's it was.

"That bet not have been one of mine." Daji glared at her and crossed her arms.

"Girl hush, you wont even notice." Mia rolled her eyes.

She drove for about ten minutes before arriving in front of Nini's house. Nini's mom, Tamia, does lashes so she get hers done for free, but since Mia and Daji were close with her they did too. Daji had an appointment with Ms.Tamia, so she dropped them both off at her house. Mia had her lashes done earlier that week and has some stuff to go do at home, so she didn't get out.

"Wait hand me my food first." Daji spoke, reaching her hand out as Mia dug in the bag looking for her meal.

She handed Daji hers and Nini's so that Nini didn't have to come grab hers as well.

"Thanks pookie, imma see you tomorrow. We Love you," Nini said blowing her a kiss and shutting the car door.

"I love y'all more." Mia waved and the two girls waved back.

_________________________________________
A/N
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐜𝐲𝐲𝐲 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞!

𝐃𝐨 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬? 𝐈𝐟 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 !