𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞-𝟎𝟗

𝐙𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬||𝟏𝟔
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟗,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬- 𝐙𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐙𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬||𝟏𝟔𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟗,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬- 𝐙𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

_________________________________________

The sun beamed through my light colored curtains right into my eyes, causing me to open them in slight annoyance.

I rubbed my eyes and turned over to my left, picking up my phone and seeing it was about 10:30 PM. Zay was no longer in my bed and instead was inside the bathroom.

"Tf is that smell?" Mia said lowly to herself as she took a deep breath.

She pulled the blankets from off her and got up from her bed before knocking on her bathroom door. "Zay you good?" Mia chuckled a little as she started to notice he was taking a shit.

"Hell yea I'm cool." Zay replied through the door.

Mia laughs, "Shitty booty ass."

"Okay but It's YOUR bathroom not mine. So me and my shitty booty is cool right here." Zay smartly said.

"Okay you nasty asf, don't ever ask me to come back." Mia said jokingly. "I mean it."

"Yk you don't mean it." Zay replied, flushing the toilet. Mia moved away from the door, expecting him to walk out soon. She left out her bedroom and went to the hall bathroom to grab a can of air freshener.

Mia knew she was out of some in her bathroom since she uses the hall bathroom to go number two instead. She hated making her own bathroom smell, and she couldn't stand the stench just just lingering throughout the place.

Just as she came back, Zay was coming out. She immediately handed it to him, covering her nose, and instructed him to spray throughly.

"Do it good!" Mia demanded.

"I know how to spray air freshener, damn!" He said, getting smart. He then turned the ventilation switch on just as she asked.

The smell of the fresh linen air freshener filled her nose while she sighed in relief. Mia went back over to her bed to pick up her phone so she could go downstairs, and Zay followed.

Her feet hit the cold hardwood floor as she made it to her kitchen, feeling her stomach rumble. She walked over to the fridge to check if she had any milk BEFORE pouring her bowl of cereal.

𝐀/𝐍 𝐢 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐠 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐮 𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 🤦🏾‍♀️😭

She grabbed the milk out and placed it on the counter and then went to the pantry to get some Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

She walked back to the counter and poured cereal first. Zay scooted up behind her, wrapping his hands around her waist and giving her a neck kiss from behind. She immediately felt tingles go up her spine as his hands gripped right on her hips then her ass. She giggled.